Cisco has confirmed a vulnerability in various products, which can be exploited by malicious people to cause a DoS (Denial of Service).
The following products are affected:
* Cisco IOS 12.1(11)E and later in the 12.1E release train. Only crypto images (56i and k2) are vulnerable for the Cisco 7100 and 7200 Series Routers.
* Cisco IOS 12.2SY release train. Only crypto images (k8, k9 and k91) are vulnerable for the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series and Cisco 7600 Series Routers.
* Cisco PIX 6.x
* Cisco Firewall Services Module for the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series and Cisco 7600 Series routers
* Cisco MDS 9000 Series Multilayer Switch
* Cisco Content Service Switch 11000 series (WebNS versions 6.x and 7.x)
* Cisco Global Site Selector 4480
* CiscoWorks Common Services version 2.2
* CiscoWorks Common Management Foundation version 2.1
* Cisco Access Registrar
* Cisco Call Manager (CCM)
* Cisco Okena Stormwatch 3.2
* Cisco Application & Content Networking Software (ACNS)
* Cisco Threat Response (CTR)
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Cisco Multiple Products OpenSSL Denial of Service Vulnerability
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.