Some vulnerabilities have been reported in various Hitachi products, which can be exploited by malicious people to conduct cross-site scripting attacks and cause a DoS (Denial of Service).
1) Some unspecified input passed to Collaboration Schedule and Collaboration Calendar isn't properly sanitised before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site.
2) An unspecified error in the request handling can be exploited to cause a DoS by sending multiple invalid requests to the Collaboration Schedule.
The following products are affected:
* Groupmax Collaboration Portal
* Groupmax Collaboration Web Client - Forum/File Sharing
* Cosminexus Collaboration Portal
* Cosminexus Collaboration Portal - Forum/File Sharing
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Hitachi Products Cross-Site Scripting and Denial of Service
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.