A vulnerability has been reported in Cisco Security Agent (CSA), which can be exploited by malicious, local users to gain escalated privileges.
The vulnerability is caused due to an unspecified error in CSA on the Windows platform. This can be exploited by malicious users to gain SYSTEM privileges on a vulnerable system.
The vulnerability has been reported in the following versions:
* Cisco CSA version 4.5.0 (all builds) managed and standalone agents.
* Cisco CSA version 4.5.1 (all builds) managed and standalone agents.
* Cisco CSA version 4.5.0 (build 573) for CallManager.
* Cisco CSA version 4.5.1 (build 628) for CallManager.
* Cisco CSA version 4.5.1 (build 616) for Intelligent Contact Management (ICM), IPCC Enterprise, and IPCC Hosted.
* Cisco CSA version 4.5.0 ( build 573) for Cisco Voice Portal (CVP) 3.0 and 3.1.
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Cisco Security Agent Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.