Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Internet Explorer, which can be exploited by malicious people to conduct cross-site scripting attacks, conduct phishing attacks, or compromise a user's system.
2) An error within the handling of multiple event handlers (e.g. onLoad) in an HTML element can be exploited to corrupt memory in a way that may allow execution of arbitrary code.
Provided and/or discovered by: 1) Discovered by anonymous person.
2) Michal Zalewski
3) The vendor credits Jan P. Monsch, Compass Security Network Computing.
4) The vendor credits Richard M. Smith, Boston Software Forensics.
5) Thomas Waldegger
6) Sowhat, Nevis Labs.
7) The vendor credits Heiko Schultze, SAP.
9) The vendor credits Will Dormann, CERT/CC.
Original Advisory: MS06-013 (KB912812):
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Internet Explorer Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.