Some vulnerabilities have been reported in IBM Websphere Application Server, where one has an unknown impact, and others can potentially be exploited by malicious, local users and by malicious people to disclose sensitive information.
1) Certain unspecified information may be exposed.
2) The source code of JSP files may be disclosed.
3) An error exists due to sensitive information being displayed in the ffdc log.
4) An unspecified authority problem exists with ThreadIdentitySupport.
5) Certain user-sensitive information may be exposed in a Trace.
Other issues which may be security related have also been reported.
Solution: Apply version 6.0.2 Fix Pack 13 (18.104.22.168).
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.