Some vulnerabilities have been reported in the Project and Project issue tracking modules for Drupal, which can be exploited by malicious users to conduct script insertion attacks.
Input passed to unspecified parameters is not properly sanitised before being used. This can be exploited to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in context of an affected site when the malicious data is viewed.
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following versions:
* Project issue tracking version 4.7.x-2.0
* Project issue tracking version 4.7.x-1.0
* Project version 4.7.x-2.0
* Project version 4.7.x-1.0
* Project version 4.6.x-1.0
* Project issue tracking version 4.7.0 from before the new release system
* Project version 4.7.0 from before the new release system
* Project version 4.6.0 from before the new release system
NOTE: In version 4.6.x, Project issue tracking is included as part of the Project module.
Solution: Update to the latest version (see the vendor page for details).
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org