A vulnerability has been reported in multiple Cisco products, which can be exploited by malicious people to cause a DoS (Denial of Service).
The vulnerability is caused due to an unspecified error within the JTapi Gateway Process. This can be exploited to cause the process to restart via a specially crafted packet sent to the JTapi server port.
All versions of the following products are reportedly affected:
* Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (formerly Cisco IP Contact Center [IPCC] Enterprise)
* Cisco Unified Contact Center Hosted (formerly known as Cisco IP Contact Center [IPCC] Hosted)
The following products are reportedly not affected:
* Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
* Cisco IP Contact Center Express
* Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise / Hosted
Solution: Apply patch (see vendor advisory for details).
Provided and/or discovered by: Reported by the vendor.
Original Advisory: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sa-20070110-jtapi.shtml
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Cisco Multiple Products JTapi Gateway Denial Of Service
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.