A vulnerability has been reported in Sun Java System Application Server, which can be exploited by malicious people to disclose certain sensitive information.
The vulnerability is caused due to an unspecified error and can be exploited to disclose the source code of JSPs on the Windows platform.
The vulnerability is reported in the following products on Windows:
* Sun Java System Application Server Enterprise Edition 8.1
* Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 8.1
* Sun Java System Application Server Enterprise Edition 8.2
* Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 8.2
* Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Sun Java System Application Server JSP Source Code Disclosure
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.