Provided and/or discovered by: 1) Discovered as a 0-day. The vendor also credits Matt Richard, VeriSign.
2) Greg MacManus, iDefense Labs.
3) The vendor credits Yoshiya Sasaki, JFE Systems.
4) The vendor credits Bing Liu, Fortinet.
5) Reported by an anonymous person via iDefense Labs.
6) Cody Pierce, TippingPoint DVLabs.
7) The vendor credits Moti Joseph and Dan Hubbard, Websense Security Labs.
Original Advisory: MS08-014 (KB949029):
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Microsoft Excel Multiple Code Execution Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.