The security issue is reported in the following products and versions:
* Avaya Communication Manager (CM 4.x and later with server configured for ldap authentication)
* Avaya Messaging Storage Server (MSS 3.x)
* Avaya Message Networking (MN 3.1)
* Avaya SIP Enablement Services (SES 5.0 and later)
* Avaya Proactive Contact (PC 4.0)
* Avaya AES (AES 4.2.1 and earlier)
Solution: The vendor recommends that local and network access to the affected systems be restricted until an update is available.
Original Advisory: http://support.avaya.com/elmodocs2/security/ASA-2008-332.htm
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com