Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in EC-CUBE, which can be exploited by malicious people to conduct cross-site scripting and SQL injection attacks.
1) Unspecified input is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site.
2) Unspecified input is not properly sanitised before being used in SQL queries. This can be exploited to manipulate SQL queries by injecting arbitrary SQL code.
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following versions:
- Ver2 Version 2.1.2a and earlier
- Ver2 RC Version 2.3.0-rc1 and earlier
- Ver2 Beta(RC) Version 2.2.0-beta and earlier
- Ver2 Beta(RC) Version 2.1.1-beta and earlier
- Ver1 Version 1.4.6 and earlier
- Ver1 Beta Version 1.5.0-beta and earlier
- Community Edition 1.3.4 and earlier
- Community Edition Nightly-Build r17319 and earlier
- Community Edition Nightly-Build r17336 and earlier
- Community Edition Nightly-Build r17623 and earlier
Solution: The vendor has released updated versions:
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: EC-CUBE Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.