A vulnerability has been reported in various modules for Drupal, which can be exploited by malicious people to bypass certain security restrictions or disclose sensitive information.
The vulnerability is caused due to improper access restriction. This can potentially be exploited to display unspecified data or to access administrative functions without valid user credentials.
The vulnerability is reported in the following modules:
* Live prior to version 6.x-1.0
* AJAX Picture Preview prior to version 6.x-1.2
* Banner Rotor prior to version 6.x-1.3
* Creative Commons Lite prior to version 6.x-1.1
* Keyboard shortcut utiilty prior to version 6.x-1.1
* LiveJournal CrossPoster prior to version 6.x-1.4
* Taxonomy import/export via XML prior to version 6.x-1.2
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com