Provided and/or discovered by: 3) Chris Evans of the Google Security Team
11) Razvan Musaloiu-E. of Johns Hopkins University, HiNRG
The vendor also credits:
2) Kevin Day of Your.Org and Jason Mueller of Indiana University
4) Brian Mastenbrook, and Clint Ruoho of Laconic Security
6) Chris Ries of Carnegie Mellon University Computing Services
7) Lurene Grenier of Sourcefire VRT, and Chris Ries of Carnegie Mellon University Computing Services
10) Tavis Ormandy of the Google Security Team
13) Alfredo Pesoli of 0xcafebabe.it
15) Ilja van Sprundel from IOActive
16) Bennet Yee of Google Inc.
Original Advisory: Apple:
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Apple Mac OS X Security Update Fixes Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.