The vulnerability affects the following products and versions:
* Symantec Mail Security for Domino versions 7.5.6, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 8.0
* Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange versions 5.0.12, 5.0.11, 5.0.10, 6.0.8, 6.0.7, and 6.0.6
* Symantec Mail Security for SMTP versions 5.0.x
* Symantec Mail Security Appliance/ Symantec BrightMail Appliance versions 5.0.x and later
* Symantec BrightMail Appliance versions 8.0.0 and 8.0.1
* Symantec Data Loss Prevention Enforce/Detection Servers version 7.2
* Symantec Data Loss Prevention Enforce/Detection Servers for Windows versions 8.1.1 and 9.0.1
* Symantec Data Loss Prevention Enforce/Detection Servers for Linux versions 8.1.1 and 9.0.1
* Symantec Data Loss Prevention Endpoint Agents versions 8.1.1 and 9.0.1
Solution: Please see the vendor advisory for a patch matrix.
Provided and/or discovered by: Joshua J. Drake, iDefense Labs
Original Advisory: iDefense:
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org