Some vulnerabilities have been reported in BEA WebLogic Server, which can be exploited by malicious people to disclose sensitive information, manipulate certain data, or cause a DoS (Denial of Service).
1) An unspecified error can be exploited to disclose potentially sensitive information.
2) An unspecified error can be exploited to cause a DoS.
3) Another unspecified error can be exploited to cause a DoS.
4) An unspecified error can be exploited to manipulate certain data.
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following products and versions:
* Oracle WebLogic Server 10.0 through MP2, 10.3.0 and 10.3.1
* Oracle WebLogic Server 9.0 GA, 9.1 GA and 9.2 through 9.2 MP3
* Oracle WebLogic Server 8.1 through 8.1 SP6
* Oracle WebLogic Server 7.0 through 7.0 SP7
Solution: Apply patches (please see the vendor's advisory for details).
Provided and/or discovered by: For the vulnerabilities fixed in the January Critical Patch Update, the vendor credits:
* Esteban Martinez Fayo, Application Security, Inc.
* Alexander Kornbrust, Red Database Security
* David Litchfield, NGS Software
* Brian Martin, INS.com
* Guy Pilosof, Sentrigo
* JPCERT/CC Vulnerability Handling Team
* Daiki Fukumori [Secure Sky Technology], JPCERT/CC Vulnerability Handling Team
* Dennis Yurichev
Original Advisory: http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/security/critical-patch-updates/cpujan2010.html
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Oracle BEA WebLogic Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.