Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Oracle Fusion Middleware products, which can be exploited by malicious people to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data, or cause a DoS (Denial of Service).
1) An error in the Oracle Internet Directory component can be exploited to disclose or manipulate certain data.
2) Another error in the Oracle Internet Directory component can be exploited to cause a DoS.
3) An error in the Portal component can be exploited to cause a DoS.
4) An error in the Portal component can be exploited to manipulate certain data.
5) Another error in the Portal component can be exploited to manipulate certain data.
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following products and versions:
* Oracle Application Server 10gR2, version 10.1.2.3.0
* Oracle Identity Management 10g, version 10.1.4.0.1 and 10.1.4.3
NOTE: This CPU also includes a security fix for a previously reported vulnerability in Oracle WebLogic Server.
Solution: Apply patches (please see the vendor's advisory for details).
Provided and/or discovered by: It is currently unclear who reported these vulnerabilities as the Oracle Critical Patch Update for April 2010 only provides a bundled list of credits. This section will be updated when/if the original reporter provides more information.
Original Advisory: Oracle:
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com