A vulnerability has been reported in multiple TIBCO products, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a vulnerable system.
The vulnerability is caused due to an unspecified error in the ActiveMatrix Runtime component when handling JMX connections and can be exploited to execute arbitrary code.
The vulnerability is reported in the following products:
* TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid versions 3.0.0, 3.0.1, and 3.1.0
* TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus versions 3.0.0 and 3.0.1
* TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Service Engine 5.9.0
* TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM versions 1.0.1 and 1.0.2
* TIBCO Silver BPM Service version 1.0.1
* TIBCO Silver CAP Service version 1.0.0
Solution: Update to the latest version (please see the vendor's advisory for details).
Provided and/or discovered by: Reported by the vendor.
Original Advisory: http://www.tibco.com/multimedia/activematrix_advisory_20101214_tcm8-12728.txt
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com