A vulnerability has been reported in SEIL Routers, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a vulnerable system.
The vulnerability is caused due to an error in the PPP Access Concentrator (PPPAC) when processing PPPoE packets and can be exploited to cause a buffer overflow.
Successful exploitation may allow execution of arbitrary code.
The vulnerability is reported in the following products:
* SEIL/x86 firmware 1.00 to 1.61.
* SEIL/B1 firmware 1.00 to 3.11.
* SEIL/X1 firmware 1.00 to 3.11.
* SEIL/X2 firmware 1.00 to 3.11.
* SEIL/Turbo firmware 1.80 to 2.10.
* SEIL/neu 2FE Plus firmware 1.80 to 2.10.
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org