Novell has acknowledged a vulnerability in Novell Access Manager, which can be exploited by malicious people to cause a DoS (Denial of Service).
For more information see vulnerability #1: SA43262
The vulnerability is reported in the following components:
* Novell Access Manager 3.1 Linux Access Gateway
* Novell Access Manager 3.1 Access Administration
* Novell Access Manager 3.1 SSLVPN Server
* Novell Access Manager 3.1 Windows Novell Identity Server
* Novell Access Manager 3.1 Linux Novell Identity Server
* Novell Access Manager 3.1 Java Agents
Solution: Apply a workaround (please see the vendor's advisory for details). A fix is scheduled to be released in the 3.1.3 IR1 patch.
Original Advisory: http://www.novell.com/support/viewContent.do?externalId=7008129
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Novell Access Manager Java Double Literal Denial of Service Vulnerability
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.