Apple has reported multiple vulnerabilities in Apple iTunes, which can be exploited by malicious people to disclose sensitive information, manipulate certain data, conduct cross-site scripting and spoofing attacks, bypass certain security restrictions, and compromise a user's system.
Multiple vulnerabilities exist within the WebKit and ColorSync components.
Provided and/or discovered by: 1) Reported by the vendor.
2) Luigi Auriemma via ZDI.
3) Damian Put via ZDI.
The vendor also credits:
4) Cris Neckar, Adam Barth, and Abhishek Arya (Inferno), Google Chrome Security Team.
The vendor provides a bundled list of credits for vulnerabilities in #5:
* Cris Neckar, Google Chrome Security Team
* Abhishek Arya (Inferno), Google Chrome Security Team
* SkyLined, Google Chrome Security Team
* Raman Tenneti and Philip Rogers, Google
* Sadrul Habib Chowdhury, Chromium development community
* Cris Neckar and Abhishek Arya (Inferno), Google Chrome Security Team
* Dimitri Glazkov, Kent Tamura, Dominic Cooney, Chromium development community
* Martin Barbella
* Slawomir Blazek
Original Advisory: Apple:
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Apple iTunes Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.