Some vulnerabilities have been reported in Adobe Flash Player, which can be exploited by malicious people to gain knowledge of potentially sensitive information or compromise a user's system.
1) An unspecified error in Matrix3D can be exploited to corrupt memory and may allow execution of arbitrary code.
2) An input validation error within the "histogram()" method of the "BitmapData" class can be exploited to disclose information.
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following versions:
* Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris.
* Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions for Android 4.x.
* Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x.
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org