Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Google Chrome, where some have unknown impacts and others can be exploited by malicious people to bypass certain security restrictions, and compromise a user's system.
1) An error exists when loading links from internal pages.
2) A UI corruption error exists with long autofilled values.
3) A use-after-free error exists with style element.
4) An unspecified error exists related to incorrect window navigation.
5) An out-of-bounds read error exists in the hairline drawing.
6) A use-after-free error exists in table handling.
7) A race condition exists in workers.
8) A use-after-free error exists with indexed DB.
9) An invalid write error exists in the v8 regex engine.
10) An out-of-bounds read error exists in glyph handling.
11) An out-of-bounds read error exists in Tibetan handling.
12) An out-of-bounds write error exists in the OGG container.
13) A use-after-free error exists in GTK omnibox handling.
14) An out-of-bounds write error exists in sampled functions with PDF.
15) An insecure library loading error exists when loading NPAPI plug-ins, such as the Windows Media Player plug-in.
16) A use-after-free error exists in PDF with corrupt font encoding name.
17) An out-of-bounds read error exists in drawing dash paths.
18) An unspecified error related to a Nvidia driver bug.
19) An off-by-one write error exists in libxml.
The vulnerabilities are reported in versions prior to 19.0.1084.46.
The vendor also credits:
1) Brett Wilson of the Chromium development community.
3, 7, 13) Arthur Gerkis.
4) Charlie Reis of the Chromium development community.
5, 18) Aki Helin, OUSPG.
6, 10, 11) miaubiz.
8, 17) Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
9) Christian Holler.
12) Hannu Heikkinen.
14) Kostya Serebryany of Google and Evgeniy Stepanov of Google.
16) Mateusz Jurczyk of Google Security Team and Gynvael Coldwind of Google Security Team.
19) Jüri Aedla.
Original Advisory: Google:
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Google Chrome Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.