A vulnerability has been reported in multiple HP Photosmart printers, which can be exploited by malicious people to cause a DoS (Denial of Service).
The vulnerability is caused due to an unspecified error. No further information is currently available.
The vulnerability is reported in the following products:
* HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer series - B110
* HP Photosmart e-All-in-One Printer series - D110
* HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Printer series - B210
* HP Photosmart eStation All-in-One Printer series - C510
* HP Photosmart Ink Advantage e-All-in-One Printer series - K510
* HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-All-in-One Printer series - C410
Solution: Update to the latest firmware if available (please see the vendor's advisory for more information).
Provided and/or discovered by: Reported by the vendor.
Original Advisory: HPSBPI02794 SSRT100542:
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: HP Photosmart Printers Denial of Service Vulnerability
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.