Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in multiple McAfee products, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user's system.
The vulnerabilities are caused due to the software bundling a vulnerable Outside In library.
For more information see vulnerabilities #1 through #13 in: SA49936
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following products and versions:
* McAfee Security for Microsoft SharePoint version 2.5
* McAfee Security for Microsoft Exchange version 7.6.
* McAfee Security for Lotus Domino version 7.5 running on Windows.
* McAfee Email and Web Security versions 5.5 and 5.6.
* McAfee Email Gateway version 7.0.
* McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention version 9.0.
Solution: Update to a fixed version or apply Hotfix.
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: McAfee Multiple Products Outside In Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.