Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Adobe Flash Player and Adobe AIR, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user's system.
1) Some unspecified errors can be exploited to cause buffer overflows. No further information is currently available.
2) Some unspecified errors can be exploited to corrupt memory. No further information is currently available.
3) Another unspecified error can be exploited to corrupt memory. No further information is currently available.
Successful exploitation of the vulnerabilities may allow execution of arbitrary code.
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following versions:
* Adobe Flash Player versions 11.4.402.278 and prior for Windows
* Adobe Flash Player versions 11.4.402.265 and prior for Macintosh
* Adobe Flash Player versions 22.214.171.124 and prior for Linux
* Adobe Flash Player versions 126.96.36.199 and prior for Android 4.x
* Adobe Flash Player versions 188.8.131.52 and prior for Android 3.x and 2.x
* Adobe AIR versions 184.108.40.2060 and prior for Windows and Macintosh, SDK (includes AIR for iOS), and for Android
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Adobe Flash Player / AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities