Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking, which can be exploited by malicious, local users to gain knowledge of sensitive information and by malicious users to disclose sensitive information, manipulate certain data, and cause a DoS (Denial of Service).
1) An unspecified error can be exploited to manipulate certain data or cause a DoS via HTTP.
2) An unspecified error can be exploited to disclose and manipulate certain data via HTTP.
3) An unspecified error can be exploited to disclose certain data via HTTP.
4) An unspecified error can be exploited to manipulate certain data via HTTP.
5) An unspecified error can be exploited to disclose certain data via HTTP.
6) An unspecified error can be exploited to disclose certain data via HTTP.
7) An unspecified error can be exploited to disclose certain data.
The vulnerabilities are reported in versions 5.0.2, 5.0.5, 5.1.0, 5.2.0, 5.3.0-5.3.4, 6.0.1, 6.2.0, and 12.
Solution: Apply updates (please see the vendor's advisory for details).
Provided and/or discovered by: It is currently unclear who reported the vulnerabilities as the Oracle Critical Patch Update for October 2012 only provides a bundled list of credits. This section will be updated when/if the original reporter provides more information.
Original Advisory: Oracle:
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.