2) An integer overflow error exists in WebP handling.
3) An error in v8 can be exploited to cause an out-of-bounds array access.
4) A use-after-free error exists in SVG filter handling.
5) An error exists related to integer boundary checks within GPU command buffers.
6) A use-after-free error exists in video layout handling.
7) An error exists related to inappropriate loading of SVG subresource in "img" context.
8) A race condition error exists in Pepper buffer handling.
9) A type casting error exists in certain input handling.
10) An error in Skia can be exploited to cause an out-of-bounds read.
11) An error in texture handling can be exploited to corrupt memory.
12) A use-after-free error exists in extension tab handling.
13) A use-after-free error exists in plug-in placeholder handling.
14) An error in v8 can be exploited to corrupt memory.
Solution: Upgrade to version 23.0.1271.64.
Provided and/or discovered by: The vendor credits:
2) Phil Turnbull
3, 6) Atte Kettunen, OUSPG.
4, 5) miaubiz
7) Felix Gröbert, Google Security Team
8) Fermin Serna, Google Security Team
9, 10, 13) Inferno, Google Chrome Security Team
11) Al Patrick, Chromium development community
12) Alexander Potapenko, Chromium development community
14) Cris Neckar, Google Chrome Security Team
Original Advisory: Google:
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Google Chrome Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.