Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Google Chrome, where one has an unknown impact and others can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user's system.
1) A use-after-free error exists in SVG filters.
2) An out-of-bounds read error exists in Skia.
3) An error exists within the libxml2 library.
For more information see vulnerability #2: SA48000
4) A use-after-free error exists within printing.
5) A bad cast error exists within input element handling.
The vulnerabilities are reported in versions prior to 23.0.1271.91.
Solution: Update to version 23.0.1271.91.
Provided and/or discovered by: The vendor credits:
2) Atte Kettunen, OUSPG
3) Juri Aedla, Google Chrome Security Team
4) Fermin Serna, Google Security Team
5) Inferno, Google Chrome Security Team.
Original Advisory: http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.dk/2012/11/stable-channel-update.html
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Google Chrome Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.