Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Red Hat CloudForms, which can be exploited by malicious, local users to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data, and perform certain actions with escalated privileges, by malicious users to disclose and manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service), and by malicious people to conduct cross-site scripting and SQL injection attacks, bypass certain security restrictions, manipulate certain data, cause a DoS, and compromise a vulnerable system.
1) An error due to Katello not properly checking user permissions can be exploited to download consumer certificates or change settings of other users' system.
Successful exploitation of this vulnerability requires knowledge of the UUID of the target system.
2) An error exists due to Pulp logging administrative passwords to a world readable log file.
3) An error due to Pulp's configuration file (pulp.conf) being installed as world readable can be exploited to disclose e.g. the administrative password.
4) An error due to grinder having insecure permissions for the cache folder (/var/lib/pulp/cache/grinder) can be exploited to access and modify cache files.
5) Errors exists due to the application bundles a vulnerable version of Ruby.
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Red Hat CloudForms Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.