Provided and/or discovered by: 3) SkyLined via ZDI
4) Stephen Fewer, Harmony Security via ZDI
7) Arthur Gerkis via ZDI
8) An anonymous person via ZDI
9) Scott Bell, Security-Assessment.com
12) Jose A. Vazquez, Yenteasy Security Research via ZDI
13) Stephen Fewer, Harmony Security and Aniway.Aniway@gmail.com via ZDI
The vendor credits:
1) Masato Kinugawa
2, 6) Omair
4) Arthur Gerkis via Exodus Intelligence
5) Tencent PC Manager
10) Jose A Vazquez, Yenteasy Security Research via Exodus Intelligence
11) Mark Yason, IBM X-Force
12) Scott Bell, Security-Assessment.com
Original Advisory: MS13-009 (KB2792100)
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Microsoft Internet Explorer Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.