CA has acknowledged a security issue in CA ControlMinder, which can be exploited by malicious people to bypass certain security restrictions.
For more information see vulnerability #1 in: SA39563
The security issue is reported in the following versions.
* CA ControlMinder for Windows versions 12.5, 12.6, and 12.6 SP1.
* CA ControlMinder for Linux versions 12.5, 12.6, and 12.6 SP1.
* CA ControlMinder SAM versions 12.5, 12.6, and 12.6 SP1.
* CA ControlMinder Upgrade version 12.6.
* CA ControlMinder for Virtual Environments version 2.0.
Solution: Apply update (please see the vendor's advisory for details).
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: CA ControlMinder JMX Console Authentication Bypass
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.