Some vulnerabilities have been reported in Adobe Flash Player and Adobe AIR, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user's system.
1) Some unspecified errors can be exploited to cause memory corruption and execute arbitrary code.
2) Some other unspecified errors can be exploited to cause memory corruption and execute arbitrary code.
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following products and version:
* Adobe Flash Player versions 11.7.700.169 and prior for Windows and Macintosh
* Adobe Flash Player versions 126.96.36.1990 and prior for Linux
* Adobe Flash Player versions 188.8.131.52 and prior for Android 4.x
* Adobe Flash Player versions 184.108.40.206 and prior for Android 3.x and 2.x
* Adobe AIR versions 220.127.116.110 and prior for Windows and Macintosh
* Adobe AIR versions 18.104.22.1680 and prior for Android
* Adobe AIR SDK & Compiler versions 22.214.171.1240 and prior
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Adobe Flash Player / AIR Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.