Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Adobe Reader and Acrobat, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user's system.
1) Two unspecified errors can be exploited to corrupt memory.
2) A use-after-free error can be exploited to dereference already freed memory.
Successful exploitation of the vulnerabilities may allow execution of arbitrary code.
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following products and versions:
* Adobe Reader XI versions 11.0.05 and prior for Windows and Macintosh
* Adobe Reader X versions 10.1.8 and prior for Windows and Macintosh
* Adobe Acrobat XI versions 11.0.05 and prior for Windows and Macintosh
* Adobe Acrobat X versions 10.1.8 and prior for Windows and Macintosh
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com