Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Adobe Flash Player, which can be exploited by malicious people to disclose potentially sensitive information and compromise a user's system.
1) An unspecified error can be exploited to cause a stack-based buffer overflow.
2) An unspecified error can be exploited to disclose certain memory contents.
3) A double free error can be exploited to cause memory corruption.
Successful exploitation of vulnerabilities #1 and #3 may allow execution of arbitrary code.
Note: Reportedly, the vulnerability #3 is actively exploited in the wild.
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following versions and products:
* Adobe Flash Player for Windows and Macintosh versions 188.8.131.52 and prior.
* Adobe Flash Player for Linux versions 184.108.40.2066 and prior.
* Adobe AIR, AIR SDK, and AIR SDK & Compiler versions 220.127.116.110 and prior.
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com
Subject: Adobe Flash Player / AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities
No posts yet
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Secunia Customer Login
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.