The Secunia Vulnerability Review 2013 is out, presenting the latest trends and facts about the evolving threats in software vulnerabilities.
I am very excited to share with you that the Secunia Vulnerability Review 2013 – or the Secunia Yearly Report, as it used to be called – went live today, making the latest insight into the global vulnerability trends available for you to read and download.
This year we decided to take a step back, review input from our readers, and see how we could improve the way we present and communicate the data – and we decided to take a different route, meaning that this year there is a:
- New name – the Secunia Vulnerability Review used to be named the Secunia Yearly Report – since the report focuses on the yearly development of vulnerabilities we wanted this to be clearly reflected in the title
- New presentation - we wanted to make it easier to digest some of the key conclusions and numbers from the analysis and therefore decided to communicate these through infographics - you can view them all here
- New report format – we decided to keep the detailed report that has the background data so that you can take a deep dive. We have made it more concise, but following our existing method to enable you to compare the data to last year’s report - you can download it here
- New flow – throughout 2013 you can expect to receive continuous research and reports that explore some of the topics and trends further – stay tuned!
- New share-ability – we want to make it easier for our readers to share the findings from the review - to educate on the vulnerability threat – so please feel free to click the share buttons.
I hope you find the review interesting and useful – enjoy reading.
If you have any input or questions please email me
VP of Business Development and Marketing