Relating to this vendor:
And, this specific program:
Mozilla Firefox 13.x
|6th Jun, 2012 05:56|
User Since: 6th Jun, 2012
System Score: 100%
My first post here, so I hope I have posted in the correct place.
First I would like to thank Secunia for providing such an important tool.
I have been using Secunia PSI 184.108.40.20603 for a few months now and today I noticed that the latest release of Firefox wasn't listed in the programs, but FF12 was still listed. I have ran a scan and now there is no Mozilla Firefox listed.
Being unsure of what to do, I uninstalled Secunia PSI and reinstalled. Same story, no FF13.
Thanks for reading.
|Maurice Joyce||RE: Firefox13|
|6th Jun, 2012 10:14|
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
System Score: N/A
|SUGGESTING A NEW PROGRAMME TO SECUNIA VERSION 2
Secunia do not accept programmes versions in ALPHA(Includes Google Canary/Dev & Mozilla Aurora) or BETA.
1. From the DASHBOARD page click on RESULTS.
2. On the RESULTS page look above the tab INSTALL SOLUTION & U will see a green icon & ARE YOU MISSING A PROGRAM?
3. Click it. Fill out the details requested.
4. Click SUGGEST SOFTWARE.
ALL OLDER PSI VERSIONS
1. Open the PATCHED or SECURE BROWSING tab.
2. Scroll to the bottom where U will see a link in blue ink "Program Missing? Suggest It Here!"
3. Click the link & then fill out the details in the boxes that appear(the important bit is the FILE SELECTION).
4.Click Suggest Program.
Normally,Secunia respond by email that the programme has been added to their database. A full PSI scan should reveal it.
Update 8 23:31 22/01/2012
Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
|6th Jun, 2012 10:51|
User Since: 24th May 2009
System Score: 100%
|Hello ManFromOz, Maurice Joyce,
Yesterday (5 June, 20 h Secunia Time) I have suggested the latest Mozilla Firefox 13.0 as new software, using PSI > ARE YOU MISSING A PROGRAM?
Today (just) received an e-mail from Secunia-Support telling me Mozilla Firefox 13.0 has been added to Secunia's database.
After a complete scan Mozilla Firefox 13.0 shows up at the scan results.
Windows XP home SP3,
Secunia PSI 220.127.116.1103.