Relating to this vendor:
And, this specific program:
Mozilla Firefox 14.x
|KarenKrupka||Mozilla Thunderbird 14.0|
|28th Oct, 2012 18:03|
User Since: 25th Jun, 2009
System Score: N/A
PSI is showing Mozilla Thunderbird 14.0 as needing updating but I already have version 16.0 and it is showing as up to date. PSI does not provide a link to update, it is telling me to contact support, but nothing opens when I try to open the link.
Anyone have any ideas?
|Maurice Joyce||RE: Mozilla Thunderbird 14.0|
|28th Oct, 2012 19:03|
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
System Score: N/A
|What path is PSI giving you?
FINDING A FILE PATH USING PSI
From the DASHBOARD page click on SCAN RESULTS.
1. This will list all your programmes with a + to the left of each programme.
2. Click the + sign next to the item that U want help with.
3. This will reveal the path under DETECTED INSTANCES.
4. Below DETECTED INSTANCES you will see this You can double click this row for additional information & options>double click it>a box will appear>look to the RIGHT & U will see TROUBLESHOOT REPORT in BLUE writing under the heading TOOLBOX> click TroubleShoot Report & it will reveal some information in a box>highlight the information revealed from ---START--- to ---END--- & copy it (CTRL+C) then post it to the Forum (CTRL+V)
This version does not have such an easy method to publish the path.
Open PSI>once open select Show Programs.
U will now see a page full of programme icons or a list.
Right click on the programme in error>select Show Details - that will open a box showing the path & version number of the offending file.
U now have 2 options:
1. Write down the exact file path & install version - return to the Forum & type that information.
2. Take a screen shot & publish that.
Last Reviewed 20:17 22/10/2012
Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.