xSI
Vulnerabilities
Programs
Open Discussions
My Threads
Create Thread
Statistics
About

Forum Thread: Secunia online profile not reflecting PSI 2.0.0.4003 score on com...

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
mtodorov Secunia online profile not reflecting PSI 2.0.0.4003 score on computer ...
Member 12th Feb, 2013 09:05
Ranking: 12
User Since: 20th Mar, 2009
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 12th Feb, 2013 09:06

Hi, all!

Since I've received no reply from Secunia support, I post back here:

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am using PSI since early 2009, and I am member of Secunia Forum since March 2009.

I have achieved and maintained PSI system on 100% (with one Ignore entry for blastcln.exe). However, Forum profile displays 94%. I was unable to make profile entry reflect my real score in local PSI installation and system.

Nothing out of

- reinstall PSI
- resetting Secunia registry keys and
- setting online profile entry for keeping score OFF and ON

worked for me.

For reputation and tradition reasons, I would like to preserve number of posts and "user since" entries as reflecting registration date.

Thank you very much in forward.

Regards,
M. Todorovac

Here is the proof of 100% PSI score:
http://domac.alu.hr/%7emtodorov/tmp/PSI-2.0.0.4003...

--
"If a task is worth doing, it is worth doing right. If it is not worth doing well, it is not worth doing." -- Dr. Jack Hyles
<><

mogs RE: Secunia online profile not reflecting PSI 2.0.0.4003 score on computer ...
Expert Contributor 12th Feb, 2013 10:03
Score: 2265
User Since: 22nd Apr 2009
System Score: 100%
@mtodorov

When you re-installed psi.....did you complete Recovery of Community Profile ?.....Find in Configuration...left of Dashboard......Secunia Community Profile.

Hope it helps.......regards..........

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
mtodorov RE: Secunia online profile not reflecting PSI 2.0.0.4003 score on computer ...
Member 12th Feb, 2013 13:54
Score: 12
User Since: 20th Mar 2009
Yep, I had recovered profile and verified it in email. I remember clearly that part. I still have reactivation emails :-/

Rgdz,
mt

--
"If a task is worth doing, it is worth doing right. If it is not worth doing well, it is not worth doing." -- Dr. Jack Hyles
<><
Was this reply relevant?
+0
mogs RE: Secunia online profile not reflecting PSI 2.0.0.4003 score on computer ...
Expert Contributor 12th Feb, 2013 17:01
@mtodorov

I know it's easy enough to toggle on and off Show System Score in your on-line Profile.........but did you remember to repeat your password after doing so ?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
mtodorov RE: Secunia online profile not reflecting PSI 2.0.0.4003 score on computer ...
Member 14th Feb, 2013 09:15
Last edited on 14th Feb, 2013 09:16
on 12th Feb, 2013 17:01, mogs wrote:
@mtodorov

I know it's easy enough to toggle on and off Show System Score in your on-line Profile.........but did you remember to repeat your password after doing so ?

@mogs,

Yes, I've repeated that step, and I can confirm that online system score went to "N/A" and then back to "94%", But in Secunia PSI 2.0.0.4003 I have "green light" and 100%. (With the exception of Blastcln.exe ignore rule.)

I just don't know what is left for me to try ...

--
<><
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 14th Feb, 2013 10:20
@mtodorov

The only thing I can think of....is to set the profile to not show results....and leave it as such for an extended period....a week maybe (?)......before resetting it.....maybe that will do the trick.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 14th Feb, 2013 11:36
on 14th Feb, 2013 10:20, mogs wrote:
@mtodorov

The only thing I can think of....is to set the profile to not show results....and leave it as such for an extended period....a week maybe (?)......before resetting it.....maybe that will do the trick.

I've seen reply from Secunia support now in my mailbox folder. Maybe they come up with an idea ...

--
<><
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.

Products Solutions Customers Partner Resources Company

Corporate
Vulnerability Intelligence Manager (VIM)
Corporate Software Inspector (CSI)
Consumer
Personal Software Inspector (PSI)
Online Software Inspector (OSI)
 Industry
Compliance
Technology
Integration
 Customers
Testimonials
 VARS
MSSP
Technology Partners
References
 Reports
Webinars
Events
 About us
Careers
Memberships
Newsroom

© 2002-2014 Secunia ApS - Rued Langgaards Vej 8, 4th floor, DK-2300 Copenhagen, Denmark - +45 7020 5144
Terms & Conditions and Copyright - Privacy - Report Vulnerability