Vulnerabilities
Programs
Open Discussions
My Threads
Create Thread
Statistics
About

Forum Thread: Reminder Service - Take Six

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
OSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
Vulcan-2 Reminder Service - Take Six
Member 9th Apr, 2013 17:29
Ranking: 0
User Since: 19th Aug, 2012
System Score: N/A

To the Secunia staff:

Why have you not answered my simply inquiry about the Online Software Inspector Reminder Service?

Last September, you acknowledged that the Reminder Service for the OSI is "not working as intended" and that you are "looking into how this should be handled in the future."

Last October, you had "no useful information on this topic yet" and were "still in the process of determining how to handle the OSI Reminder Service in the future."

Last December, you had "no further information on this issue" and you "bumped” your "internal bug report" on the matter.

No one from Secunia has commented on this matter since December.

In January, a link to subscribe to the Reminder Service still appeared on your Web site, yet the service was still not working.

It is now April, and nothing has changed.

Secunia, please:

The Reminder Service hasn't been functioning for nearly a year. If you're not going to reinstate it, just tell us, and remove the Reminder Service subscribe link from your Web site.

Thank you.

E.Jeppesen RE: Reminder Service - Take Six
Secunia Official 10th Apr, 2013 12:00
Score: 220
User Since: 24th Nov 2008
System Score: N/A
Thank you for your continued effort to raise this subject. Unfortunately I still have no further information on the issue. Like previously I have taken the opportunity to “bump” our internal bug report and ask those who can actually address your questions. I will return to this thread if or when I receive any useful information.

This thread has been marked as locked.

Products Solutions Customers Partner Resources Company

Corporate
Vulnerability Intelligence Manager (VIM)
Corporate Software Inspector (CSI)
Consumer
Personal Software Inspector (PSI)
Online Software Inspector (OSI)
 Industry
Compliance
Technology
Integration
 Customers
Testimonials
 VARS
MSSP
Technology Partners
References
 Factsheets
Reports
Webinars
Events
 About us
Careers
Memberships
Newsroom

© 2002-2014 Secunia ApS - Rued Langgaards Vej 8, 4th floor, DK-2300 Copenhagen, Denmark - +45 7020 5144
Terms & Conditions and Copyright - Privacy - Report Vulnerability