|firstname.lastname@example.org||Unable to install CSI agent on Windows XP 32 bit computers|
|26th Jul, 2013 04:18|
User Since: 1st Jan, 1970
System Score: N/A
I am unable to install CSI 6 agent on Windows XP 32 bit computers.
|This user no longer exists||RE: Unable to install CSI agent on Windows XP 32 bit computers|
|26th Jul, 2013 10:48|
Please advice what are the errors you're facing. Please provide as much troubleshooting information as possible that will enable us to determine the issue immediately for you. More particularly, at the bare minimum we need to know the answers of the following questions:
1. Does the problem persist only for 32-bit Windows XP systems?
2. On how many systems did you verify a package failure?
3. What is the error code listed within the SecuniaPackage.log (C:\Windows) on the failing Clients?
4. What is the error code listed within the WindowsUpdate.log (C:\Windows) file on the failing Clients? ?
5. Have you had other 32-bit Windows XP machines that actually installed the Agent package?
6. Is the Agent package an intended update of an earlier installation of your Agents? If yes, what version release were the previously installed Agents from?
Please answer our questions so that we are able to provide you with further steps to resolve the issue.
Kind Regards | Stay Secure
Rosen Danailov | Junior Solution Specialist
Secunia Customer Support
|amueller||RE: Unable to install CSI agent on Windows XP 32 bit computers|
|31st Jul, 2013 13:01|
User Since: 26th Feb 2013
System Score: N/A
|We had the same Problem and I just add a few lines of script to stop the existing CSI Agent Service. Now its working perfectly|
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.