Vulnerabilities
Programs
Open Discussions
My Threads
Create Thread
Statistics
About

Forum Thread: All confused about Flash Player 10

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
Programs

Relating to this vendor:
Adobe Systems
And, this specific program:
Adobe Flash Player 10.x

This thread has been marked as locked.
crackers All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 2nd Mar, 2009 01:06
Ranking: 6
User Since: 1st Mar, 2009
System Score: 100%
but am getting a better handle on how to use this forum :), my 1st post was evidently to the wrong one(PSI Feedback or something like that),anyway......earlier today I ran the OSI scan & was told that my Adobe Flash needed updating.....so I ran the Adobe Uninstaller, then installed Adobe Flash Player 10.0.22.87.......but as I said in my wrong area post: Program Overview(right now)says I need to install Flash for Internet Explorer. When I went to read the newspaper on line it said I needed to install Adobe Flash Player. Here's what I've found on my machine: in Add/Remove it shows Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin........
both OSI & PSI show AdobeFlash Player10x (General Plugin) installed in c:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll.... ........I admit to being computer dumb so will someone please let me know what I did wrong & how to correct it?
Thank you.

Adrian1966 RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 2nd Mar, 2009 01:23
Score: 0
User Since: 14th Feb 2009
System Score: N/A
I am having the same problum. It says it still unsafe and i have updated it.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Cuz RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 2nd Mar, 2009 01:44
User Since: 28th Jan 2009
Yup me too
Was this reply relevant?
+0
mccaulbk RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 2nd Mar, 2009 14:10
User Since: 2nd Mar 2009
I had the same problem. While trying to find the solution I scanned the registry and found flash10a.ocx in the pending rename entry. So I logged out and rebooted my machine. When I came back in PSI had no more problem with flash10a.ocx. It had been removed from my system.

I hope that helps,

Bryan
Was this reply relevant?
+0
baumgrenze RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 2nd Mar, 2009 22:48
Score: 1
User Since: 10th Jul 2008
Adobe Systems has foisted onto the Internet Community a software 'utility' called Flash, which cannot be uninstalled using add/remove programs (perhaps because that is MS software and Adobe is Applecentric.) As a result, a user must remember that Adobe, in their gracious wisdom has created a special utility to uninstall past versions of their 'utility,' every time Flash becomes compromised.

What do we get for all this trouble? We get a 'utility' that frustrates users because whole sections of the web are no longer selectable/copyable. Audio streams no longer have URL's that are legitimate and addressable.

Help me understand why I should 'celebrate' Flash?!

At a minimum, the Secunia "click here for a solution" tab in should have a warning that one should not accept the 'solution' before finding and implementing Adobe's special and unique uninstaller.

Thanks,

baumgrenze
Was this reply relevant?
+0
rwise RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 3rd Mar, 2009 20:01
User Since: 26th Nov 2008
Any idea where we can find the uninstaller?

Thanks

Rodney
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Maurice Joyce RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Handling Contributor 3rd Mar, 2009 21:08
Score: 11701
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
Last edited on 4th Mar, 2009 19:22
Download & use the flash uninstaller from here:

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?ext...
Reboot to clear out any left over ocx files.

Check PSI which should be clear of any flash elements. (The Secunia overview page might look a little odd because it relies on flash to show the pictorials)

Reinstall the latest Flash Player from here:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
highstream RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 3rd Mar, 2009 22:59
Score: 6
User Since: 19th Dec 2007
Last edited on 3rd Mar, 2009 23:00
I found it necessary to install the update in one location and then copy the NPSWF32.dll to others showing as insecure. Annoyingly with CS3, Adobe doesn't include Flash Player updates in its update check, although many of its programs include it, so the process has to be done manually.

At the same time, PSI used the occasion to once again falsely label the latest versiond of Acrobat.exe and VLC Player as insecure.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
billmet RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 4th Mar, 2009 19:00
User Since: 14th Nov 2008
on 2nd Mar, 2009 01:06, crackers wrote:
but am getting a better handle on how to use this forum :), my 1st post was evidently to the wrong one(PSI Feedback or something like that),anyway......earlier today I ran the OSI scan & was told that my Adobe Flash needed updating.....so I ran the Adobe Uninstaller, then installed Adobe Flash Player 10.0.22.87.......but as I said in my wrong area post: Program Overview(right now)says I need to install Flash for Internet Explorer. When I went to read the newspaper on line it said I needed to install Adobe Flash Player. Here's what I've found on my machine: in Add/Remove it shows Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin........
both OSI & PSI show AdobeFlash Player10x (General Plugin) installed in c:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll.... ........I admit to being computer dumb so will someone please let me know what I did wrong & how to correct it?
Thank you.

Was this reply relevant?
+0
crackers RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 5th Mar, 2009 19:32
Score: 6
User Since: 1st Mar 2009
To billmet: what's the object of you quoting my post? You didn't add anything or post an answer. ????????
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Daddybob RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 5th Mar, 2009 20:47
User Since: 10th Dec 2008
To fix this problem, just delete the flash10a.ocx file. It is replaced with one called flash10b.ocx but for some reason, the a file is not deleted when Flash is updated and it is seems to be what PSI is looking at.

I had this same problem on XP and Vista computers. You have to close PSI before it can be deleted, but once it has been, all is well again.

Was this reply relevant?
+0
Daddybob RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 5th Mar, 2009 20:47
User Since: 10th Dec 2008
To fix this problem, just delete the flash10a.ocx file. It is replaced with one called flash10b.ocx but for some reason, the a file is not deleted when Flash is updated and it is seems to be what PSI is looking at.

I had this same problem on XP and Vista computers. You have to close PSI before it can be deleted, but once it has been, all is well again.

Was this reply relevant?
+0
vicwintergreen RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 6th Mar, 2009 11:21
Score: -3
User Since: 6th Mar 2009
Ok...
Well I ran the uninstaller. It still left the old version. Tried to update through the flash site. Said it was installed, but the movie didn't run and Secunia detected the old version still and the graphics wouldn't run. Followed the link to install flash for IE, still didn't run, depite many reboots. I had quit all programmes too. In the end I had to run CCleaner registry cleaner and Uniblue Registry Booster to clear out the invalid entries. Installed from the flash site. Secunia still detects the old version and the flash10a.ocx file is not on my computer. Secunia is still pointing to an insecure version. Any more ideas? Vic
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Michael37 RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 6th Mar, 2009 11:34
User Since: 30th Oct 2008
I have just followed Maurice Joyce advice and now all O.K. many thanks Maurice
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 6th Mar, 2009 13:20
Vic,
What is the path of the file secunia is pointing to?

To locate the exact file that the Secunia PSI has detected, please follow there guidelines using the
ADVANCED interface:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
* Click on the + sign of the programme to “expand’ it.
* Click on Technical Details in the Toolbox to see the installation path of the detected file.
* Remember the installation path and close down the menu.
* Click Open Folder and locate the detected file.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
vicwintergreen RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 6th Mar, 2009 13:48
Score: -3
User Since: 6th Mar 2009
Thanks for the reply
The references to flash seem to have disappeared now. I still have google gears and java issues so I will get to those forums now
Thanks
Vic
Was this reply relevant?
+0
donyo RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 12th Mar, 2009 19:29
User Since: 12th Mar 2009
OK, I've read all of this thread, and I've tried [u]everything[/u] suggested and when I try to manually delete the file I get the following error message:

"Cannot delete Flash 10a: Access is denied"

I'm running XP with full admin rights. Also have Firefox 3.0.7 installed along with the most current version of IE 7.

Anymore suggestions on how to get rid of this pesky file so PSI won't keep showing it as a threat?????
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 12th Mar, 2009 19:48
Almost certainly because it is in use.

Try:
Reboot - then go straight to the file U want to delete via Windows explorer - right click & delete

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
donyo RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 12th Mar, 2009 21:28
User Since: 12th Mar 2009
It took a bit of doing, but it is finally gone. I re-booted in Safe Mode and then went to permissions for the file and had to reset a couple of permissions that were set to "Deny", and then was able to delete the file. I then installed the latest version of Flash, and now all is well. Thank you all for the help.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
lvron RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 13th Mar, 2009 06:39
User Since: 8th Dec 2008
in the solutions section go to folders, you"ll find a sub folder marked last 3 numbers are 356 ,right click this sub folders scroll to my documents and click that sub folder, it will start to copying,after completed. right click sub folder 356 and scroll to delete,after finishing, go back to solutions and re scan. i hope this works for you, anyway you still have a copy to restore to prior condition. good luck lvron
Was this reply relevant?
+0
2Bh RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 14th Mar, 2009 00:55
User Since: 11th Feb 2009
on 2nd Mar, 2009 01:06, crackers wrote:
Thank you.

Was this reply relevant?
+0
triggerlady RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 14th Mar, 2009 22:22
User Since: 5th Dec 2008
Yup, me having same problems.

I am a complete dimwit with computers but I try LOL. could someone with a bit of computer nouse, explain why Adobe Flash 10 is a requisite - and what alternatives and or options are available relating to downloads and installations. Also:-

1. Are there any strong security issues surrounding Flash Player?

2. Could games or graphics be compromised in any way by lack of attention to this program?
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 15th Mar, 2009 00:37
Last edited on 15th Mar, 2009 00:45
This link will tell U all about Flash:
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

If Secunia is telling U that U have an insecure Flash element it should be removed. If this is the case I would:

Remove all versions of Flash from the C drive of your PC:

1. Download & use the flash Uninstaller from here:

2. Reboot to clear out any left over ocx files.

3. Rescan using PSI - if there are any insecure Flash elements left what is the path to them? (The overview page may look a little odd because it uses Flash for the pictorials)

4. Reinstall the latest Internet Explorer Flash Player from here:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

3A.If U are also using Firefox, Opera and other Gecko-based browsers U need this link as well:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_fire...

U may have seen an excellent thread from Bob Primak who highlighted the problem of many users not knowing where to set up the security settings of Flash once installed.

I fairly simple task if U know where to look. This is the link to YOUR settings:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en...

All U need to do is select each tab - read what it does and then select the security option that meets your requirements.This action should be completed each time U update Flash as a minimum so worth keeping the web link.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Geoff1924 RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 16th Mar, 2009 14:07
User Since: 9th Mar 2009
In view of these remarks I used the uninstaller to take out the old version of Flash Player entirely.
I wondered whether I really needed it.
However, one web site that I tried to access insisted that I have it, so I follwed its link to install the new version.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 16th Mar, 2009 19:11
Sadly some programmes do use Flash - Incredimail & Secunia are two examples.

I assume on your latest scan the your Flash insecurity has disappeared?

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
kzakiya96 RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 11th Dec, 2009 16:06
User Since: 11th Dec 2009
I too was taken in with this issue as well. How I overcame this was to disable my anti-virus (definitely if you have McAfee) and continue to install Adobe (uninstall if you choose first and then install).
Was this reply relevant?
+0
donmac71 RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 12th Dec, 2009 21:07
User Since: 8th Aug 2008
Thanks for the tip on updating Flash player10. I went to the file and found 10c.ocx and 10d.ocx. I deleted 10c.ocx and finally it updated. I had tried 3 times and had uninstalled program and rebooted. Thanks again

--
donmac71
Was this reply relevant?
+0
donmac71 RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 12th Dec, 2009 21:07
User Since: 8th Aug 2008
Thanks for the tip on updating Flash player10. I went to the file and found 10c.ocx and 10d.ocx. I deleted 10c.ocx and finally it updated. I had tried 3 times and had uninstalled program and rebooted. Thanks again

--
donmac71
Was this reply relevant?
+0
skia7 RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 12th Dec, 2009 21:32
User Since: 2nd Sep 2009
hi forum people.

i have the same npswf32.dll.
always with flash player Adobe it is a threat.
I uninstalled all my Adobe including the Reader.
Have installed Foxit Reader takes a fraction of space.
And only use flash player when the site i visit really needs it - seldom.
And there are alternative flash players that do not Consume computer space.
divx 7 macromedia they are hard to find as Adobe dominates the market.
myself would like to know of more available i am trying divx 7 to see how it goes.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
update1 RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 12th Dec, 2009 23:12
User Since: 4th Jan 2008
I have found when using the update link from Secunia psi if it is open during the update the old flash ocx file and possibly other files wont be deleted.If I tried to manually delete them from the folder with psi running it would say access denied file is in use by another program.To solve this I went to the file location through psi then closed psi and right clicked the tray icon and closed it.Next I deleted the file.Apparently because psi was using the file it would not be deleted during the update or let me delete it afterwoods.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
taffy078 RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Contributor 13th Dec, 2009 12:58
Score: 408
User Since: 26th Feb 2009
My heart sank just now when PSI alerted me to yet another Adobe issue. But, as always, I followed Maurice's instructions AND this time I remembered to close down all applications. It worked, quickly and with no noticeable increase in my blood pressure!
(1) So, to save me reinventing this wheel next time - because there will always be a next time with Adobe, I copied and pasted Maurice's instructions (having added one line for dumbos like myself) and saved them on Desktop - below. Hopefully, this will speed up things next time. Thank you yet again, Maurice. You're a star!

(2) is it the same Uninstaller progam each time? i.e. can I keep the Uninstaller on Desktop or is it safer to download it each time.

(3) And now to see who's solved the same issue with Adobe Air, and why I need it!
ADOBE – Flash Player. By Maurice Joyce on Secunia PSI Forum.
1. Close all programs, including Secunia PSI and Internet Explorer

2. Download & use the flash uninstaller from here:

3. Reboot to clear out any left over ocx files.

4. Check PSI which should be clear of any flash elements. (The Secunia overview page might look a little odd because it relies on flash to show the pictorials)

5. Reinstall the latest Flash Player from here:
http://www.macromeADOBEdia.com/software/flash/abou...

--
taffy078, West Yorkshire, UK

Desktop: Compaq Presario (OEM) 32 bit / AMD Athlon / 2 GB RAM
XP Home - SP3/ IE8/ Norton IS - Secunia PSI v2.0.0.3003

Laptop: Win 7 / IE11 / PSI v2.0.0.3003
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 13th Dec, 2009 21:01
I would not retain the uninstaller. They have changed it twice to my knowledge. By chance I have updated my advice on removal of Flash from my latest trials:

UPDATING ADOBE FLASH
====================

Adobe have not mastered the art of completely removing all their files during an uninstall nor have they widely publicised the fact that they do not support removal using Control Panel>Add/Remove or other 3rd party uninstallers.

To successfully remove a vulnerability from Adobe Flash you should:

1. Download & use the Flash Uninstaller from here:

#####Before actually running the uninstaller it is a good idea to close all browsers,PSI and any other programme U think may be using Flash #####

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

2. Reboot to clear out any left over ocx files.

3. Rescan using PSI - if there are any insecure Flash elements left what is the path to them? U should not proceed to stage 4 until all U clear any problems found.(The PSI overview page may look a little odd because it uses Flash for the pictorials)

Note: At this stage,if PSI finds any elements of Flash in the C:\i386 folder or on any drive other than C that is an OEM reinstallation partition (normally D drive) or a drive U use solely to backup your work U can safely create an ignore rule. It may also be in the Recycle Bin.

4. Reinstall the latest Internet Explorer Flash Player from here:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/ (I strongly advise U not to select the Beta version unless an advanced user)

4A.If U are also using Firefox, Opera and other Gecko-based browsers U need this link as well:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_fire... (I strongly advise U not to select the Beta version unless an advanced user)

Security.
Adobe have a very bad habit of changing the Flash settings each time they plug vulnerabilities. To change the security settings to your liking & regain control click here:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en...

Bloat ware.
If you used the Adobe site, rather than FileHippo to update you will also find they try or have installed an unnecessary Download Manager.

It is unnecessary bloat ware by a third party Company called NOS. I would uninstall it via Add/Remove.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
kabo0m RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Member 14th Dec, 2009 02:34
User Since: 9th Apr 2009
on 13th Dec, 2009 21:01, Maurice Joyce wrote:
I would not retain the uninstaller. They have changed it twice to my knowledge.

Thank you for this help! And for directing me to this thread from another thread! :)

--
Win 7 64bit
Intel P4 2.0a
4gb Ram
ATI Radeon X800XL 256mb
http://server-admins.com
http://kidneykorner.com
Was this reply relevant?
+0
thedillpickl RE: All confused about Flash Player 10
Contributor 14th Dec, 2009 04:54
Score: 376
User Since: 3rd May 2009
It's nice to recycle old threads.

I'm always up for some Adobe bashing!

Fred

p.s. Hi Maurice, haven't had a chance to open the mail yet.

--
XP Home
Chrome, Firefox, IE8
--
consilio et animis
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 14th Dec, 2009 04:57
on 14th Dec, 2009 04:54, thedillpickl wrote:
It's nice to recycle old threads.

I'm always up for some Adobe bashing!

Fred

p.s. Hi Maurice, haven't had a chance to open the mail yet.

Well he pointed me here .. because I am confused about Flash Player 10. But now that I did all the steps .. well .. it didn't work. Sure I don't have it showing up as insecure .. but now it is not showing at all! I uninstalled and rebooted, and then reinstalled and then rebooted again .. but it is as if it just never installed. What the .. I am even more confused than before.

I am starting to think that I should have just ignored it being "insecure" or out of date and left well enough alone because at least I HAD Flash installed on both my browsers .. grr..

--
Win 7 64bit
Intel P4 2.0a
4gb Ram
ATI Radeon X800XL 256mb
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 14th Dec, 2009 12:01
If the problem is on your C drive then the security is almost certain with the OCX file.

U have two browsers at least so require two different Flash Downloads as per the thread.

The thread is in a logical sequence. At what stage did a problem occur?

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 14th Dec, 2009 17:05
Last edited on 14th Dec, 2009 17:13
on 14th Dec, 2009 12:01, Maurice Joyce wrote:
If the problem is on your C drive then the security is almost certain with the OCX file.

U have two browsers at least so require two different Flash Downloads as per the thread.

The thread is in a logical sequence. At what stage did a problem occur?

At first Secunia kept saying I need it installed to show the graft and it wasn't even though I just reinstalled it. I rebooted after uninstalling and then installed but had to reboot again. It still was saying I didn't have it so I was confused. So I reinstalled AGAIN but from the Flash site itself instead of the link you posted which was the first one I tried. The uninstaller worked great but I had a hard time getting Flash reinstalled.

Well then after reinstalling the 2nd time, I rebooted AGAIN, and then I checked on sites that have Flash and it seems it is installed but for some reason the Secunia PSI program isn't showing that I have it anymore so maybe I just don't understand. I thought it showed all programs installed on the Patched tab (Advanced setting) but I was thinking of the site scan. So when I did the site scan (http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/online/?... with "Display only insecure programs" unchecked) it does actually say I have Flash installed:

Adobe Flash Player 10.x 10.0.42.34 (NPAPI)
Installed on Your System in:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll

Adobe Flash Player 10.x 10.0.42.34 (ActiveX)
Installed on Your System in:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10d.ocx

and in the Secunia PSI program I noticed when not installed for IE it won't show the graft and now it does so it must be in.

It just confused me because in the actual Secunia PSI program I thought it would show under the Patched tab and doesn't now. Even after rebooting .. twice.

In the program though it is showing that the uninstaller I had downloaded onto the computer and ran is patched though:

Adobe Flash Player uninstaller 4.x (4.0.0.20)
This installation of Adobe Flash Player uninstaller 4.x was detected as being patched.

Even though that wasn't installed but just downloaded.

I am still learning about this program since I just reinstalled it (redid the computer months ago but was having problems all this year with my old computer that I hadn't used this program for a year and then forgot about it til now)

So is there anything else or is it all okay? It doesn't need to show up? I am okay? Seems to be working in both Firefox 3 and IE 8.

--
Win 7 64bit
Intel P4 2.0a
4gb Ram
ATI Radeon X800XL 256mb
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 15th Dec, 2009 23:52
It all looks OK to me.

I assume U now have no programmes showing as vulnerable.

PSI does sometimes take time to register U have the latest secure version installed - I suspect that was the issue.

If U have anymore vulnerabilities just post the path & I or someone else will try to help U.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 19th Dec, 2009 10:26
on 15th Dec, 2009 23:52, Maurice Joyce wrote:
It all looks OK to me.

I assume U now have no programmes showing as vulnerable.

PSI does sometimes take time to register U have the latest secure version installed - I suspect that was the issue.

If U have anymore vulnerabilities just post the path & I or someone else will try to help U.

Thank you so much for you help! You helped tremendously and now I have no problems! :)

--
Win 7 64bit
Intel P4 2.0a
4gb Ram
ATI Radeon X800XL 256mb
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.

Products Solutions Customers Partner Resources Company

Corporate
Vulnerability Intelligence Manager (VIM)
Corporate Software Inspector (CSI)
Consumer
Personal Software Inspector (PSI)
Online Software Inspector (OSI)
 Industry
Compliance
Technology
Integration
 Customers
Testimonials
 VARS
MSSP
Technology Partners
References
 Reports
Webinars
Events
 About us
Careers
Memberships
Newsroom

© 2002-2014 Secunia ApS - Rued Langgaards Vej 8, 4th floor, DK-2300 Copenhagen, Denmark - +45 7020 5144
Terms & Conditions and Copyright - Privacy - Report Vulnerability