Vulnerabilities
Programs
Open Discussions
My Threads
Create Thread
Statistics
About

Forum Thread: Finally back!!!!

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
PSI

This thread has been marked as locked.
DoeZ Finally back!!!!
Member 24th Oct, 2013 20:19
Ranking: 2
User Since: 14th Sep, 2013
System Score: 88%
After doing a total reinstall with my Windows 7 I basically have a new laptop. I just haven't really had the time to bring my folders over from my other PC that I saved them to because I've been just trying to get used to this new laptop sotospeak. Plus I'm no longer using Chrome which is like a junkie fresh out of rehab in the middle of the night like a deer with the headlights shining in their eyes BOINGggg...I'm not sure if I can get used to this but I'm trying. The person that helped me with all of this said I was crazy with some of the items that I have but I have them for reasons and I do trust them. But when I mentioned this one I was relieved when he said this one was really good. PHEW that took a load off of me.

So with me not using my Chrome anymore I was using the PSI2 I believe...I'm using FireFox now but I do sometimes switch to IE once in awhile. What's the best one I will need now? And has anything else changed or anything I should know?

Thanks so much for any help. I'm so glad to be back here.

DoeZ

--
“The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.”

mogs RE: Finally back!!!!
Expert Contributor 26th Oct, 2013 05:28
Score: 2265
User Since: 22nd Apr 2009
System Score: 100%
@DoeZ

Glad to see you're back in action again....tho' you're showing a system score of only 88% !!
Does that mean you've already got a version of psi installed ?

I think you were using psi 2.0 previously.....if you remember it gives access to a little more info.
It doesn't matter what browser you decide to use.....but for psi to operate properly you do need to fix on one as your default browser. It will then use it to open links and bring you to the forum direct from psi, if you require.

Hope it's of help......mogs.........

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
DoeZ RE: Finally back!!!!
Member 26th Oct, 2013 19:44
Score: 2
User Since: 14th Sep 2013
Hi mogs...

No actually that's the one from the last time. I don't know what to install this time around because I see a PSI 3 is out now and I don't know what that is all about or if I should just go back to the PSI 2 that I had last time.

Thanks for the welcome it sure did feel good to be back.

DoeZ

--
“The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.”
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 26th Oct, 2013 20:42
@DoeZ

You could try both ....then you'd be able to make your own assessment/comparison.
The very latest of the psi 3.0 versions.... users of different OS's have had problems.....if you do decide to go for it....read thro' Maurice's thread/post here to install the 3.0.0.7011 version :-
http://secunia.com/community/forum/thread/show/145...

Whether you go for psi 3.0 or 2 you'll need to set your default browser.

The link to download psi 2.0 is over on the right of the page here :-
http://secunia.com/products/consumer/PSI/sys_req/

Remember....you don't have to register the psi to use it !!! So until you've decided on a version best leave that alone....I'm just remembering the cafuffel you had last time !! Ha!

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 27th Oct, 2013 01:15
@mogs...

After reading thru all the messages in that thread I really don't think I want the hassle or the headache that PSI 3 seems to be causing people. Especially now that I have practically a brand new laptop lol. Well same laptop just a clean reinstall and I just don't need anything messing up my laptop. So I'll stick to the one I had.

I downloaded the PSI 2 that she posted in that thread. I'll wait for you to tell me how to get my name "DoeZ" on it so I don't mess it up like last time. It's the last thing I want ugh :/

DoeZ

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 27th Oct, 2013 04:45
@DoeZ

Firstly.....check that your default browser is set correctly.
Go to Learn more on the psi Dashboard.....then Support/Forum; and then Visit the Community Forum ( at the bottom of the notes, in blue ).
You should be brought directly to the Forum.

If that's working to your satisfaction...then go to Configuration on the Dashboard of psi again,....and Secunia Community Proflie.....fill in your details in the Update your Profile panel (noting that they correspond with those in the forum )...ticking the Personal box for interest.

Regards....mogs...

--
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Member 29th Oct, 2013 20:02
@mogs...

I'm trying this now. I just want to make sure I do this right and it comes up with the name DoeZ. So far I've gotten to the dashboard and clicked the learn more...I see under the section "Configuration" Secunia Community Profile...I hope this is what you're talking about...or is it the one under quick summary where it says <unregistered user>...Under learn more I see support/forum is that what you're talking about?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 29th Oct, 2013 20:25
on 27th Oct, 2013 04:45, mogs wrote:
@DoeZ

Firstly.....check that your default browser is set correctly.
Go to Learn more on the psi Dashboard.....then Support/Forum; and then Visit the Community Forum ( at the bottom of the notes, in blue ).
You should be brought directly to the Forum.

If that's working to your satisfaction...then go to Configuration on the Dashboard of psi again,....and Secunia Community Proflie.....fill in your details in the Update your Profile panel (noting that they correspond with those in the forum )...ticking the Personal box for interest.

Regards....mogs...

Zippity DoDa...it brought me here :D

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 29th Oct, 2013 20:42
Well I couldn't make a new profile because my name was still in there from before so I had to recover my old profile and now I'm just waiting for this link to be emailed to me so I can click it and move on...but 15 min later and it's still not here. I have to get in shower and go so I'll check back later.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 30th Oct, 2013 18:41
I finally got my link for the verification that was needed in order for me to finish with my profile. Sad to say that I went to bed before I even saw an email for this. But this morning there was an email for this verification and I clicked it and followed instructions. And my PSI now has my name on it...what I don't understand is how come it's not updated here with me now?

DoeZ

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 30th Oct, 2013 18:50
@DoeZ

What changes were you expecting to see ? Your System Score ? Have you run a scan recently ?

Regards....mogs.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 31st Oct, 2013 00:27
Well after I clicked the link to verify I was a human and it added my name to it I ran my 1st scan so I thought that it would be posted under my name now. What did I do wrong?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 31st Oct, 2013 06:26
@DoeZ

Well, it "sounds" as though you've done all you can......what score is psi showing you ?
It's probably just a matter of letting things get familiar and settle down for a day or two....I've had a couple of little glitches recently.....system score at 100% but the tray icon remaining red...and then turning green again after a few hours.....are you one of those patient kind of humans ?! Ha ! I wasn't born this way either !!!
You've got a lovely way of putting things some times....must be the poetry or gypsy in your Soul eh ?
Regards.......mogs......

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 31st Oct, 2013 17:36
@mogs...

That's funny that you should say that...a poet in me...my mother and I have fun with our little riddles or whatever you like to call them. She likes to write sometimes and even entered a contest one time and sent it in to be published which is so unlike her...but I was never so proud of her than that day when we all saw it in the local newspaper for everyone to see. She's a hoot.

But no after I ran the scan I saw my name go into my PSI so I knew that I did something right. And the tray was never red it was green. Still green as I'm typing right now. I scored a 100% so I don't know how or why I can't get it to share or show with my name or with others? UGH...for once I did something right and the smallest thing to get it to show for everyone I can't figure out. GRRR >_<

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 31st Oct, 2013 17:51
@DoeZ

Just remembered !

Have you ticked the box at the bottom of your "My Profile"...on the site, here, to show your score ?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 31st Oct, 2013 19:12
On this site here? And not in my PSI itself? You want me to go into my profile and click something like that now?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 31st Oct, 2013 19:25
on 31st Oct, 2013 17:51, mogs wrote:
@DoeZ

Just remembered !

Have you ticked the box at the bottom of your "My Profile"...on the site, here, to show your score ?

Sorry mogs...I tried this 4x's now and even in my PSI and it's still not showing my new one.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 31st Oct, 2013 19:55
@DoeZ

I don't know what your default browser is....I know you checked to see it was working earlier, by using the link in psi.....I'm just wondering, maybe.....I've had instances with Chrome before now, where it's showing as default in the browser, but not in the Registry.....it's always been a bit of a problem for me as I use early release channels of Chrome.
So it may be worth verifying that your preferred browser is showing correctly in the Registry.....as per the following item in the FAQ......
The Secunia PSI says "An error occurred while attempting to open the specified URL" when I click links. How can I solve this?
http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal...

Hope it helps.....regards.....mogs.....

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 31st Oct, 2013 20:02
I'm no longer a Chrome user...I am a Firefox user now. And I made sure that everything was looking good in there too.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 31st Oct, 2013 21:02
@DoeZ

Seems like it's a forum/site problem....maybe has'nt caught up yet.
You're viewing it in Firefox.....psi score is 100%......did you ever have an 88% score with psi and Chrome perhaps ?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 31st Oct, 2013 22:06
I believe so. But that was so long ago when I was having those issues with my IE if you can recall. So then I disappeared for awhile because I had to try and fix the problem which ended up in a total reinstall of my Windows 7 Home Premium. Thank God for the help that I got otherwise I would've been up that very dirty creek and definitely no paddle in hands. :(

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 31st Oct, 2013 22:42
Just had a look at that old thread from about mid September....you were showing 99% at the last, from what I can see of it.....tho' as you say, that's before you contacted Support and then decided to renew W7.
So where it's gotten the 88% from is a mystery.....As long as you know you're secure, I would suggest just giving it a couple of days....I can't suggest anything else.
Did you decide to keep PrivaZer by the way ?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 1st Nov, 2013 00:15
I don't have it installed in this laptop but I know it's still upstairs in that PC.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 1st Nov, 2013 07:33
Does the pc upstairs have a psi installed on it ?
I must admit, I'm feeling a bit confused......have you got them hooked up to each other in any way ?!

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 1st Nov, 2013 13:56
Yes the PC has the PSI 2 on it but its not registered yet. Was waiting for mine to work and then hopefully it'll just go with me up there as well?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 1st Nov, 2013 15:22
I've run psi a few times....unregistered.....but it has still picked up the System Score when the box was ticked in the forum profile.
Maybe that's something you ought have a look at.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 2nd Nov, 2013 13:28
I don't understand...the unregistered one is upstairs and doesn't get used like my laptop does. It doesn't even get turned on like my laptop does lol ;) That's why I'd rather it register this one first because it gets more action and then catch on to the PC upstairs whenever either myself or my hubby goes on there but more less me because he has no idea what it is or what it does etc. so it'll be me that it's waiting for.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 2nd Nov, 2013 15:16
Thing is....if it has been used by....even your hubby.....If it's already configured for psi to run at boot ?
Maybe Secunia picked that score up first and is hanging on to it ?
Why don't you just uninstall the unregistered upstairs and see what happens ?

I had someone on the forum some time ago trying to run a Windows network with Firefox as default.....even tho' he changed to IE at the time....being more compatible with Windows....as far as I know it never worked out......psi can only show one score on the forum under a username.

I think it may be possible to run two in tandem, with CSI....tho' I don't know anything about it at all.....but even then it won't show System Score I don't think.

Regards.......mogs.........

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Maurice Joyce RE: Finally back!!!!
Handling Contributor 2nd Nov, 2013 16:24
Score: 11726
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
System Score: N/A
For my pennies worth I think there is confusion on registration.

Programme registration is not necessary for PSI to work therefore, by default, has no impact on the score.

It is possible that during the reinstall of Windows 7 PSI was cloned - in effect that means both PC's have the same User ID in the registry. On that basis the master score will show.

Uninstalling PSI on one PC will not solve this problem because the uninstaller does not remove that registry key.

It is worth checking that cloning has not taken place.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 8th Nov, 2013 15:01
on 2nd Nov, 2013 16:24, Maurice Joyce wrote:
For my pennies worth I think there is confusion on registration.

Programme registration is not necessary for PSI to work therefore, by default, has no impact on the score.

It is possible that during the reinstall of Windows 7 PSI was cloned - in effect that means both PC's have the same User ID in the registry. On that basis the master score will show.

Uninstalling PSI on one PC will not solve this problem because the uninstaller does not remove that registry key.

It is worth checking that cloning has not taken place.

@Maurice

I have no idea what "cloning" is nor do I know how to find it or fix it.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 8th Nov, 2013 17:52
I understand that you recently formatted your Windows 7 PC & then reinstalled Windows.

When you got your PC back how did you install Secunia PSI?

For example, did you install it from the Secunia website or reloaded it from some form of backup?

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 8th Nov, 2013 18:35
I installed it from one of your threads in here. Because when I did my total reinstall it wiped my laptop clean from everything and then he installed a new Windows 7 for me. So I didn't have any files or anything from secunia on this laptop at all. And when I went to reinstall this I used your link from your thread about the newest version PSI3 which was having so many issues and you had posted the link for the PSI 2 which is what I clicked and installed. I followed all the directions and how to get my profile on it etc. but I just can't get it to show on my profile in here.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 8th Nov, 2013 18:54
Thank you - in that case cloning your registry PSI User ID should not be an issue.

Did Secunia Support sort out all your old online profiles/programme registration issues for you?

Can you confirm that when you run a full PSI scan that every programme on the PSI scan result page registers as up to date?

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 8th Nov, 2013 19:16
Yes I believe that the other accounts have been deleted but I can't be sure. I tried to delete them myself as that's what the support was telling me I could do and so when I did that I also deleted their emails and everything else about them so I have nothing with them anymore. And if it didn't work then I have no way of doing anything now because I already deleted them...so it would be like they don't exist at all.

And as for when I scan everything it does say that everything is up to date. The only thing that I'm really having problems with is my IE-10...it's just all messed up the pages look strange as if their missing parts of it or something...I don't know what to do about that...definitely don't want to screw it up again.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 8th Nov, 2013 21:14
Good news.

What colour is the PSI tray icon?

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 8th Nov, 2013 21:45
Green

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 8th Nov, 2013 22:33
Even better news.

The fact that your online score is showing as 88% is not really an issue anymore. I have seen that error before & to the best of my knowledge it has never been explained why it happens or a reliable fix.

To stop users commenting you can of course switch that off so that Forum members cannot see it. It is a gizmo & has no effect on how PSI works. You will note mine is switched off.

At the top of this Forum page you will see a tab called MY Profile>click it>Now you will see EDIT MY PROFILE> at the bottom left you will see a box with a tick (check mark) in it called SYSTEM SCORE - SHOW MY SYSTEM SCORE

Remove that tick - now look to bottom right & activate save changes.

You have a Community Profile so you can use that for both PC's. You should now be able to open both PC's & activate individual scans without problems.

Unless you have other PSI issues I believe that is it.

Please confirm my summary is correct.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 8th Nov, 2013 23:48
That's not my score. That's not anything with me that was from last time. So I'm sorry I can't say your summary is correct. If you noticed how many times I've already posted and that hasn't even moved so basically even tho I totally did my reinstall of windows etc. and put a fresh install of PSI 2 on here I had to pull up my old profile but even tho that worked something still isn't working because my scans are coming up at 100% not what you see there.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 9th Nov, 2013 00:14
Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.

You have completed a scan of PSI & everything is showing as up to date & your icon is green.

You have an online profile that works in that you can use the Forum.

There is no other profile that is required for PSI to function.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 12th Nov, 2013 22:37
I'm sorry...been under the weather real bad...this thing just doesn't want to go away ugh.

What I'm trying to explain to you is that what your seeing on here is not my scans (recent ones) and I can't get my scans to show up here. Nothing I do works. I followed your directions with the profile and that didn't work. I removed it completely from the upstairs PC and that didn't make a difference but I haven't put it back on there yet. My scans are still showing up at 100% every time now too. And I know that my Microsoft IE10 is at the end of life and it needs to be removed because for 1 it doesn't even work on my end but I don't want to mess things up again so I don't know what to do about that. But I can't get my scans to show up here no matter what I try to do.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 12th Nov, 2013 23:20
Last edited on 13th Nov, 2013 00:03
Thank you. As I explained others have had an issue whereby the actual score showing via the online profile does not match the actual scan result.

It can also be caused by the cloning of two or more PC's that have the same User ID in the Registry.

The profile score has no impact on the correct functionality of PSI. If you are scanning & get a 100% score & green icon that is correct. What your profile score shows is irrelevant.

There are a few things you can try or do.

1. Disable your profile score from showing as I explained earlier.

2. Remove the User ID from your PC upstairs to prove beyond doubt that cloning has not taken place. This is not removed during an uninstall of PSI.

3. I can send you a link via email that will change the User ID of your PC - that will remove any possibility of cloning & will PERHAPS clear the odd score you can see.

Let me know which you would like to do/try & I will give instructions on what to do.

EDIT - If you want to try option 2 I need to know the OS type of the PC upstairs to give precise instructions.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 13th Nov, 2013 01:31
Sorry I was actually doing a new scan and got a 94% and I was extremely happy that I got that. It just so happens that it was all about Windows IE & Windows itself. So I followed every direction and update it told me to and now I have Windows 8 and IE11. And I did a rescan after all that and got my 100% once again.

So what you want me to do is go into my profile here and uncheck my "score for profile" is that correct? Is there a certain way of doing this other than unchecking the box and putting in my pw and clicking save?

Yes I do want to do #2 and it's the Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

I hope I'm not missing anything because I want nothing more than to have all this fixed once and for all

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 13th Nov, 2013 21:51
Sorry but I am confused again.

This thread started with you having a laptop with Windows 7 64 Bit PC with IE10 that was merely showing the wrong score in the Online Profile. Your latest post indicates you now have Windows 8 IE11.

How did that happen? An upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8 normally requires payment for the purchase of a disk.

You must understand that giving instructions to enter the Registry & deleting keys must be accurate & I am reluctant to give any more information until I am absolutely clear on what systems you have. Things can go horribly wrong if the wrong keys are removed.

To confirm, this is what I am guessing you have from past posts.

Upstairs you have a tower PC that has Windows 7 64 Bit with IE10?

You normally use a laptop which currently shows an 88% score. My understanding is that has now been upgraded to Windows 8 IE11?

This is also confusing:

So what you want me to do is go into my profile here and uncheck my "score for profile" is that correct? Is there a certain way of doing this other than unchecking the box and putting in my pw and clicking save?

I explained in a post above exactly what to do. I assume pw means password? There is no mention in my guideline of doing anything with passwords - they should NOT be tampered with. I would not change anything in your profile until you are absolutely sure you understand the instructions I gave in an earlier post.

I would suggest option 3 is your best bet - I am happy to publish an email address you can use.

For the reasons already stated I am not happy to proceed until I am 100% sure exactly what versions of Windows you have & you confirm that all Windows updates are installed on both PC's.

To confirm exactly which version of Windows you have press WINKEY(start)+ PAUSE/BREAK on the keyboard & it will reveal the detail.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 14th Nov, 2013 01:47
I seriously wish there was an easier way for us to chat. So the two of us could actually discuss this without all the confusion. I have to open another window just to see your post and read it while I'm responding. You'd think there would be an easier way here instead of posting and waiting for that email to arrive.

Sorry I do not mean to confuse you at all. And trust me...I'm right next to you with all the confusion lol...

When I came back after my total reinstall of my windows 7 home premium edition I did have Windows 7 and IE10 but last night I did a scan with my [b]Secunia[b] and I believe I mentioned in that post that I came up with a 94% scan that time. I was actually really happy for a change because then I knew it was really working for me. So I had to fix the 2 items that needed to be updated which were my Microsoft Windows and there was another one I can't remember because it took me out of [b]Secunia[b] completely and into my Windows Update which showed me that I had 11 new critical updates. So looking over all of them and right clicking them so I could read about them downloading them took some time...and I still had I believe 3 or 4 in the optional downloads which I also read and looked over with google and I did not download these. So once all these 11 updates were finished and I restarted my laptop I had to go back into my [b]Secunia[b] and rescan my laptop again and I got my 100% and the ones that needed to be fixed were now fixed and it said so on the secure browsing page. So it also told me there that I now had Microsoft IE11 & Windows 8.1 I believe. And I got all that just from my [b]Secunia[b] when I went to fix the 2 items that needed to be fixed. On the front page of my [b]Secunia[b] I had to click the [b]Update[b] for the Microsoft IE and I followed the rest of the instructions from there and honestly it just updated everything else for me. I went to the [b]Secure Browsing[b] page and they both were fixed now were as before my IE was not safe to even go into. And to be honest right now I still don't feel comfy with it because it's all white. There's no color in it at all. But that's how I got them and I hope you understood what I tried to explain.

I am totally in agreement with you that we should wait until we can figure this all out.

The PC upstairs is correct as you stated.

I'll look for the email address so I can just change everything and move on from all of this. It seems as if I just can't have my name and I'll have to find another name then.

I did press that Start button and the pause/break button and nothing came up. So as of right now I can only verify that I do have IE11.

I'll try more tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

DoeZ

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.

Products Solutions Customers Partner Resources Company

Corporate
Vulnerability Intelligence Manager (VIM)
Corporate Software Inspector (CSI)
Consumer
Personal Software Inspector (PSI)
Online Software Inspector (OSI)
 Industry
Compliance
Technology
Integration
 Customers
Testimonials
 VARS
MSSP
Technology Partners
References
 Reports
Webinars
Events
 About us
Careers
Memberships
Newsroom

© 2002-2014 Secunia ApS - Rued Langgaards Vej 8, 4th floor, DK-2300 Copenhagen, Denmark - +45 7020 5144
Terms & Conditions and Copyright - Privacy - Report Vulnerability