Relating to this vendor:
And, this specific program:
Oracle VirtualBox 4.x
|tonke||oracle virtualbox 4.2.18|
|7th Nov, 2013 09:11|
User Since: 7th Nov, 2013
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 7th Nov, 2013 09:11
since some time i have issues with psi and oracle virtualbox. i already have now version 4.3.2 installed and psi still wants me to install 4.2.18. i have this problem on windows7 32-bit and on windows8 64-bit and on the same machine with psi beta on windows 8.1 64-bit.
anybody else with this problem ??
|Maurice Joyce||RE: oracle virtualbox 4.2.18|
|7th Nov, 2013 10:12|
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
System Score: N/A
|Which version of PSI are you using? Is that version of PSI the same on all the PC's because none of them should be in BETA.
It will help if you publish the path that PSI gives to the problem.
FINDING A FILE PATH USING PSI
From the DASHBOARD page click on SCAN RESULTS.
1. This will list all your programmes with a + to the left of each programme.
2. Click the + sign next to the item that U want help with.
3. This will reveal the path under DETECTED INSTANCES.
4. Below DETECTED INSTANCES you will see this You can double click this row for additional information & options>double click it>a box will appear>look to the RIGHT & U will see TROUBLESHOOT REPORT in BLUE writing under the heading TOOLBOX> click TroubleShoot Report & it will reveal some information in a box>highlight the information revealed from ---START--- to ---END--- & copy it (CTRL+C) then post it to the Forum (CTRL+V)
This version does not have such an easy method to publish the path.
Open PSI>once open select Show Programs.
U will now see a page full of programme icons or a list.
Right click on the programme in error>select Show Details - that will open a box showing the path & version number of the offending file.
U now have 2 options:
1. Write down the exact file path & install version - return to the Forum & type that information.
2. Take a screen shot & publish that.
Last Reviewed 09:10 07/11/2013
Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
Not a customer already?