Relating to this vendor:
And, this specific program:
Microsoft Money 2007 16.x
|Jan 406||Secunia Patch is not being removed from list why ?|
|12th May, 2014 20:57|
User Since: 11th Dec, 2010
System Score: N/A
I uninstalled Microsoft Money 2007 16.X & Secunia Patch will not removed from the list why is that & how can it be removed from the Secunia update showing end of life, information I want to have it removed from this list please advise why Secunia is not allowing it to be removed.
|Maurice Joyce||RE: Secunia Patch is not being removed from list why ?|
|12th May, 2014 23:33|
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 12th May, 2014 23:33
Your other thread on this subject was auto locked because their was no response within 7 days.
I assume there is no entry for Money 2007 in Control Panel>Program & Features that can be used?
Have you rebooted & carried out a full PSI rescan since trying to remove it?
If you have then the detail requested previously is required mainly the path PSI gives you to the problem.
FINDING A FILE PATH USING PSI
From the DASHBOARD page click on SCAN RESULTS.
1. This will list all your programmes with a + to the left of each programme.
2. Click the + sign next to the item that U want help with.
3. This will reveal the path under DETECTED INSTANCES.
4. Below DETECTED INSTANCES you will see this You can double click this row for additional information & options>double click it>a box will appear>look to the RIGHT & U will see TROUBLESHOOT REPORT in BLUE writing under the heading TOOLBOX> click TroubleShoot Report & it will reveal some information in a box>highlight the information revealed from ---START--- to ---END--- & copy it (CTRL+C) then post it to the Forum (CTRL+V)
This version does not have such an easy method to publish the path.
Open PSI>once open select Show Programs.
You will now see a page full of programme icons or a list.
Right click on the programme in error>select Show Details - that will open a box showing the path & version number of the offending file.
You now have 3 options:
1. Write down the exact file path & install version - return to the Forum & type that information.
2. Take a screen shot & publish that.
Last Reviewed 22:31 12/05/2014 BST
Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1