Vulnerabilities
Programs
Open Discussions
My Threads
Create Thread
Statistics
About

Forum Thread: SeaMonkey browser not detected by Secunia

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
Open Discussions

This thread has been marked as locked.
wikisecunia SeaMonkey browser not detected by Secunia
Member 23rd Sep, 2010 00:38
Ranking: 0
User Since: 26th Jun, 2008
System Score: 97%
Last edited on 23rd Sep, 2010 00:53

In April, I purchased a Windows 7 Home Premium (OEM) 64-bit OS with 32-bit/64-bit IE8 installed; however, I always use Firefox.

On September 20, I downloaded the SeaMonkey browser.

I've run the Secunia PSI (NOT the beta) several times, but Secunia does NOT "detect" the SeaMonkey browser. When I clicked the notification for Secunia to detect it, I followed the instructions of entering the browser name & path, and clicked again...but now Secunia tells me that I need to go into IE8/Security/Trusted Sites and enter the Secunia website with "httpS" in order to allow Secunia to detect the browser.
.....WHY? Why must I follow this procedure before Secunia can detect the browser?

Of note is that I have "no" sites listed in my Trusted Site zone and I do not wish to place any there. When I installed Firefox, Secunia did not need me to do that, so why does Secunia need it now for SeaMonkey? Would someone please explain to me why I shouldn't be concerned about this? Should I go ahead and do this just one time and then be allowed to remove Secunia from the Trusted Site list just as soon as I get Secunia to detect its presence...or...will I always need to keep Secunia listed in the Trusted Sites permanently so that Secunia will always be able to detect it? (I do not wish to do that.)

---------------------------------
Of note, also: I have an application called "RadioSure", and I have had it for several months. When looking to see if Secunia had patched my SeaMonkey browser (only to discover it wasn't even listed), I noticed that the RadioSure was NOT listed either! Then, I just noticed that Secunia has somehow recognized it, again, and it is now patched.
Why is it that Secunia detects some programs at some times and the very same programs not at other times?

EDIT: I just noticed that my system score in this post shows "97%", but my Secunia PSI has been showing me "100%" for quite some time. SO...why is it displaying here in the forum as "97%"?
EDIT, AGAIN: Since you displayed 97% instead of the 100% score I have seen for months now, I decided to remove the availability to post my system score due to inaccuracy...somewhere (either on my Secunia app or here in your forum). Now I don't really know which score to believe.

--
Lucky me...I get 2 system scores; 100% score on my PSI and 97% score displayed in this forum!

mogs RE: SeaMonkey browser not detected by Secunia
Expert Contributor 23rd Sep, 2010 07:45
Score: 2265
User Since: 22nd Apr 2009
System Score: 100%
Hello.
Best sort out one thing at a time. Here is the latest Stable psi :-
http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal if you need it.
You need to configure the settings in IE exactly for it (psi) to work correctly; as per the instructions in the FAQ's here :-
http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal... FAQ's
http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal...
HOW IT WORKS
When you are certain that you are configured aright; use the Advanced interface to gain more information....top right Secunia psi panel..Simple/Advanced.
Hope this helps for the time being........regards,

--
Was this reply relevant?
+1
This user no longer exists RE: SeaMonkey browser not detected by Secunia
Member 23rd Sep, 2010 09:16
Hi,

on 23rd Sep, 2010 00:38, wikisecunia wrote:

I've run the Secunia PSI (NOT the beta) several times, but Secunia does NOT "detect" the SeaMonkey browser. When I clicked the notification for Secunia to detect it, I followed the instructions of entering the browser name & path, and clicked again...but now Secunia tells me that I need to go into IE8/Security/Trusted Sites and enter the Secunia website with "httpS" in order to allow Secunia to detect the browser.
.....WHY? Why must I follow this procedure before Secunia can detect the browser?

I shortened your post a bit - hope you don't mind. :)

There is a very good reason you need to add the Secunia site as trusted for the suggestion to go through - This is a security feature in the Microsoft Operating Systems.

The PSI is using Internet Explorer to show it's user interface, as this is a build-in, unremoveable (Yes, even unremoveable for the users who selected another browser in the "Browser choice screen" here in Europe), essential, build-in part of the Operating System (OS).

However, to make life(?) a little harder on Malware, an application running in the browser can't "simply" start uploading information about your filesystem to same strange server in internetland. For a program to be allowed to do this, the user (you) must tell the OS to allow it.

Once the suggestion is submitted, though, you can safely remove our site from your trusted list, and go about your usual routine. :)

For instructions on how to properly set up Internet Explorer, please see this item of our FAQ: http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal...

Of note, also: I have an application called "RadioSure", and I have had it for several months. When looking to see if Secunia had patched my SeaMonkey browser (only to discover it wasn't even listed), I noticed that the RadioSure was NOT listed either! Then, I just noticed that Secunia has somehow recognized it, again, and it is now patched.
Why is it that Secunia detects some programs at some times and the very same programs not at other times?

If you have the "Program Monitoring" feature enabled (Check under settings) the PSI will attempt to stay "up to date" about changes in programs on your computer. However, in order to not slow your computer down too much, the agent that handles these checks only runs about every minutte.

So, if a file changes on your system, the PSI will initally discover that the file it was detecting before has changed. This can make the program disappear from the PSI's list. After some delay, it scans the new file, and the program reappears.

EDIT: I just noticed that my system score in this post shows "97%", but my Secunia PSI has been showing me "100%" for quite some time. SO...why is it displaying here in the forum as "97%"?
EDIT, AGAIN: Since you displayed 97% instead of the 100% score I have seen for months now, I decided to remove the availability to post my system score due to inaccuracy...somewhere (either on my Secunia app or here in your forum). Now I don't really know which score to believe.

Do you happen to have more than once PSI installations "out there" somewhere?
When an account is "tied" to an instance of the PSI, and you log in here, on our forum, you are given the option to display your score. However, the forum can (obviously) only display the score of exactly the user you are logged in as. So the account you tied to your PSI installation is the one you need to use on the forum in order for your score to be properly shown.

I hope this explaination is adequate. If you feel I have left anything unanswered, please let me know.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
wikisecunia RE: SeaMonkey browser not detected by Secunia
Member 23rd Sep, 2010 17:07
Score: 0
User Since: 26th Jun 2008
mogs said:
....."You need to configure the settings in IE exactly for it (psi) to work correctly; as per the instructions in the FAQ's here :- http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal... FAQ's"
1. The Secunia PSI Status is stuck at "Please wait", and I still do not have scan results. What happened? The Secunia PSI needs to be able to connect to Secunia servers to complete its scanning. However, if you have configured the security settings of your Internet Explorer, the Secunia PSI may be prevented from getting the scan results. To receive your scan results, you need to do some changes to your Internet options.
To do this:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to Tools>Internet Options>Security tab.
3. Select the Internet zone and click on the Custom Level button.
4. In Security Settings, go to the Scripting>Active Scripting option.
5. Make sure that Active Scripting is Enabled (rather than Disabled or Prompted).
6. Press OK then Yes.
7. Back in the Security tab, select the Trusted sites zone and click on the Sites button.
8. Look at the bottom of this window, and uncheck the field labelled "Require Server Verification (https) for all site zones".
9. Type in the following and press the Add button to add them to the Trusted Sites list:
http://*.secunia.com
https://*.secunia.com
10. Press Close, then OK.
11. Run the Secunia PSI again to view the scan results.

NOTE: I already have the IE settings configured as above..."EXCEPT" for making any listings in the Trusted Sites zone box (as always).

NOTE: I always use the "ADVANCED" interface.
-------------------------

NOTE: My statement originally was:
"I've run the Secunia PSI (NOT the beta) several times, but Secunia does NOT "detect" the SeaMonkey browser."

...........By saying the words "I've RUN the Secunia PSI", that meant "I performed SCANS" of my programs.
...........AND since I performed "scans", I don't understand why you referred me to a link which provides information on what to do when you don't get scan results.
..........AFTER it has SCANNED "all of my programs", PATCHED them, and DISPLAYS results, the Secunia PSI "OMITS detection" of my new SeaMonkey program I downloaded on September 20; the results show "no listing" of the SeaMonkey browser.

RE: My statements/questions in original posting:
"When I clicked the notification for Secunia to detect it, I followed the instructions of entering the browser name & path, and clicked again...but now Secunia tells me that I need to go into IE8/Security/Trusted Sites and enter the Secunia website with "httpS" in order to allow Secunia to detect the browser.
.....WHY? Why must I follow this procedure before Secunia can detect the browser?"

EXPLANATION OF WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO:
AFTER SCANNING, in the LIST of PATCHED PROGRAMS, at the bottom of the page - in the lower left-hand corner, there is a LINK which says:
"Program missing? Suggest it here!"
...........I click on that notification link for Secunia to detect it. I follow the instructions of entering the SeaMonkey browser name & path, and I click again. BUT now Secunia tells me that I need to go into IE8/Security/Trusted Sites and enter the Secunia URL with httpS in order to allow Secunia to detect the browser.
I would like to know why I need to follow that procedure BEFORE Secunia can DETECT the browser.
Of note is that I have NO sites listed in my Trusted Site zone and I do NOT wish to "begin" placing any there.

WHY does Secunia feel it necessary for me to BEGIN placing URLs in the Trusted Sites zone -- since I have never had to do it previously for any of the other programs? I got this brand new computer 6 months ago and have installed/uninstalled several programs (including several browsers and my current Firefox browser), and I have never had to place any URL in the Trusted Sites zone.

--
Lucky me...I get 2 system scores; 100% score on my PSI and 97% score displayed in this forum!
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 23rd Sep, 2010 17:12
@E.Petersen

E.Petersen said:
"If you have the "Program Monitoring" feature enabled (Check under settings) the PSI will attempt to stay "up to date" about changes in programs on your computer. However, in order to not slow your computer down too much, the agent that handles these checks only runs about every minutte.
So, if a file changes on your system, the PSI will initally discover that the file it was detecting before has changed. This can make the program disappear from the PSI's list. After some delay, it scans the new file, and the program reappears."

NOTE: Most of the time, I only use Secunia PSI "on demand", but occasionally, I will let it run for longer periods of time.

NOTE: As I previously said, I downloaded the "SeaMonkey" browser on September 20. It is now September 23, and after running/scanning with Secunia several times, Secunia "STILL does NOT DETECT its presence."

E.Petersen said:
....."There is a very good reason you need to add the Secunia site as trusted for the suggestion to go through - This is a security feature in the Microsoft Operating Systems.
The PSI is using Internet Explorer to show it's user interface, as this is a build-in, unremoveable (Yes, even unremoveable for the users who selected another browser in the "Browser choice screen" here in Europe), essential, build-in part of the Operating System (OS).
However, to make life(?) a little harder on Malware, an application running in the browser can't "simply" start uploading information about your filesystem to same strange server in internetland. For a program to be allowed to do this, the user (you) must tell the OS to allow it.
Once the suggestion is submitted, though, you can safely remove our site from your trusted list, and go about your usual routine. :)
For instructions on how to properly set up Internet Explorer, please see this item of our FAQ: http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal..."

PLEASE SEE MY RESPONSE TO "MOGS" = "RE: My statements/questions in original posting"

ALSO: I have used the Microsoft Operating Systems for 6 years, and I do realize the "Trusted Sites" zone is a security feature, and in addition, I periodically check my configurations to make sure everything is configured the way I wish them to be...
and on this new computer which I've had for 6 months, I have never needed to insert a URL into the Trusted Sites zone box for any reason whatsoever.

ALSO: In addition, I also informed "mogs" that I've been using the latest version since June 1, 2010.

E.Petersen said:
....."Do you happen to have more than once PSI installations "out there" somewhere?
When an account is "tied" to an instance of the PSI, and you log in here, on our forum, you are given the option to display your score. However, the forum can (obviously) only display the score of exactly the user you are logged in as. So the account you tied to your PSI installation is the one you need to use on the forum in order for your score to be properly shown.
.....I hope this explaination is adequate. If you feel I have left anything unanswered, please let me know."

No, I do NOT have more than one Secunia PSI installed...I only have "one".

PLUS, I connected to the forum directly from the Secunia PSI, after I had just received my "ususal score of "100%", and I decided to display the score because I was actually proud of it. BUT after I posted my comments, I noticed the forum thread was displaying only "97%" as my score...which truly puzzled me because one would "assume" both results would be the same! Also, I have scanned my programs since then, and I still receive the "100%" score (as I have been for quite some time now).

THIS IS WHAT I AM SHOWN on my Secunia PSI:
My "Secunia System Score" = 100% on my personal Secunia PSI, and this is what is says...
.....Secunia PSI WorldMap (Change Location):
.....Your Secunia system score of 100% is 6% HIGHER than the average user from Missouri, United States.
.....Compared to users WITHOUT the Secunia PSI installed, your Secunia System Score is 15% HIGHER (more secure).

BUT, you are telling me that it's impossible for the forum to have a different score than what I receive on my computer!
What reason would I have for posting a "lie" about my score? Actually, if the Secunia PSI would have been "showing me" only a 97% score, then I wouldn't have desired to even post it.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 23rd Sep, 2010 17:17
UPDATE on "detection" of new programs.

To see what would happen if I downloaded more programs, I just now finished downloading "2 more browsers":
(1) Google Chrome
(2) Slim Browser

I then ran the Secunia PSI and just like usual, it detected the 2 new browsers and patched them.
AND...I STILL DID NOT NEED (and I'm not shouting - just emphasizing) to place anything in the Trusted Sites zone in order for Secunia to detect them.

Since Secunia can detect my "other 67 programs" (including these 2 recent ones I just downloaded) WITHOUT needing me to place its URL into the Trusted Sites zone...then why would it need me to do it just for this one SeaMonkey browser that it cannot detect?

Again, please forgive me, but it doesn't seem logical that I would need to do this just for one program - after NEVER NEEDING TO HAVE DONE IT PREVIOUSLY for Secunia for over 2 years. (Again, I'm not shouting; just emphasizing.)

Obviously, there's nothing wrong with my settings for the other 67 programs that Secunia scans & patches currently --- nor was there with the other hundreds of programs I have had over the last couple of years. I realize that I should at least try adjusting the trusted zone for this "special" case in order to see if it actually would make a difference, and I suppose I will...BUT...

.....E.Petersen said: "Once the suggestion is submitted, though, you can safely remove our site from your trusted list, and go about your usual routine. :)"

QUESTIONS:
(1) How is it possible that I have NOT needed to use the Trusted Sites zone with the other hundreds of applications...but need to with this program?
(2) If I place the Secunia URL into the Trusted Sites zone, perform a scan and Secunia would then actually detect the SeaMonkey browser, why would it be all right for me to remove the URL?
Since I only run the PSI "on demand" and exit it when finished, wouldn't the Secunia PSI need its URL, again, from the Trusted Sites zone for future scans?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Expert Contributor 23rd Sep, 2010 18:05
Hello again.
Of noteworthy value may be that Secunia created the FAQ's, and that for the majority of users, trusting in their integrity, they have been proven to work; myself included.
It seems almost incredible to me that you've been using psi since 2008, and that I've not come across any of your contentions before. There again, you could "well" have changed your username. I don't know why, but I suspect you're on some personal crusade or other.
That being the case , as I see it; you have no intention of taking my advice; so I will just leave it...........regards,

--
Was this reply relevant?
+1
ddmarshall RE: SeaMonkey browser not detected by Secunia
Dedicated Contributor 23rd Sep, 2010 19:33
Score: 1198
User Since: 8th Nov 2008
System Score: 98%
Last edited on 23rd Sep, 2010 20:24
You have misunderstood what is happenning here.

Secunia does not need its sites to be included in the Trusted zone to do its scanning and detection of programs. The only time that this is needed is when you suggest a program to include in the Secunia database that is not there already. As Emil explained, this is because a file is uploaded to Secunia from your filesystem to enable Secunia to develop a rule which will detect the program. This facility is disabled in the Internet Zone as it would obviously be undesirable to allow any website to upload files from your computer.
Once you have made the sugestion and uploaded the file, you can remove Secunia from Trusted sites. When Secunia have analysed your suggestion and devised a rule for the program, it will automatically be picked up when you run a scan.
You can wait until someone else makes a suggestion for the version of SeaMonkey you have. Then it will be detected like all your other programs once Secunia have added a detection rule. I might even be prepared to install it and suggest it myself if it would make you happy.
I presume you have 2.0.8. Any higher versions would be considered betas and not monitored by Secunia.

--
This answer is provided “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it.
Was this reply relevant?
+5
Anthony Wells RE: SeaMonkey browser not detected by Secunia
Expert Contributor 23rd Sep, 2010 21:27
Score: 2425
User Since: 19th Dec 2007
System Score: N/A
Last edited on 23rd Sep, 2010 21:44
Nice summary ddm .

Just a minor point , Seamonkey version 2.1 is still in Alpha stage ; stage 3 is the latest .

As you say the Secunia PSI does not recognise Betas and also not Alpha's .

Hope that helps .

Anthony

PS : 2.0.7 is the latest "secure" version as 2.0.8 was/is a stability fix .

--

It always seems impossible until its done.
Nelson Mandela
Was this reply relevant?
+2
Member 25th Sep, 2010 02:45
@mogs

mogs said:
"Of noteworthy value may be that Secunia created the FAQ's, and that for the majority of users, trusting in their integrity, they have been proven to work; myself included."

..........mogs previously referred me to a FAQs, and said:
.........."You need to configure the settings in IE exactly for it (psi) to work correctly; as per the instructions in the FAQ's here :-
http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal...'s"

1. The Secunia PSI Status is stuck at "Please wait", and I still do not have scan results. What happened? The Secunia PSI needs to be able to connect to Secunia servers to complete its scanning. However, if you have configured the security settings of your Internet Explorer, the Secunia PSI may be prevented from getting the scan results. To receive your scan results, you need to do some changes to your Internet options.
To do this:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to Tools>Internet Options>Security tab.
3. Select the Internet zone and click on the Custom Level button.
4. In Security Settings, go to the Scripting>Active Scripting option.
5. Make sure that Active Scripting is Enabled (rather than Disabled or Prompted).
6. Press OK then Yes.
7. Back in the Security tab, select the Trusted sites zone and click on the Sites button.
8. Look at the bottom of this window, and uncheck the field labelled "Require Server Verification (https) for all site zones".
9. Type in the following and press the Add button to add them to the Trusted Sites list:
http://*.secunia.com
https://*.secunia.com
10. Press Close, then OK.
11. Run the Secunia PSI again to view the scan results.

----

The above FAQs appeared not to be related to my problem; instead, they were guidelines for what to do if you can't get the PSI to scan. I had no problem with scanning. My problem was seeing a missing program in the scanned results. The Trusted Sites information, also, did not appear to be pertinent because, again, the PSI had no problem scanning.

I was not trying to argue or win some sort of debate, but I have, however, repetitively over-emphasized my puzzlement in not understanding why hundreds of my programs had no problems being detected and, yet, one new program was installed, could not be detected, and as a result, I was now being informed the only way the Secunia PSI could detect programs was by placing the Secunia URL into the Trusted Site zone - and this didn't make sense because I've never had to do that with my other programs.

mogs said:
"It seems almost incredible to me that you've been using psi since 2008, and that I've not come across any of your contentions before. There again, you could "well" have changed your username. I don't know why, but I suspect you're on some personal crusade or other.
That being the case , as I see it; you have no intention of taking my advice; so I will just leave it...........regards,"

"Wikisecunia" is the only username I have ever had in this forum.

I'm sorry if I upset anyone because I certainly had no intentions of doing so. Until I started this thread, I had only posted one thread in 27 months, so I have not been hopping around the forum "on some personal crusade" in hopes of stirring up trouble, and I find those remarks to be offending and hurtful.

UPDATE: I followed those instructions of placing the Secunia URL into the Trusted Sites zone. I performed that action several times, repeated several scans, and even restarted my PC several times, but I still could not get the SeaMonkey browser to be detected. In addition, I tried turning off my Firewall but to no avail. Lastly, I tried turning off my UAC (User Account Control) and rebooting my PC a couple of times...but to no avail either. So, unfortunately, those instructions did not work for me.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 25th Sep, 2010 03:13
@ddmarshall...who said:
"You have misunderstood what is happenning here.
Secunia does not need its sites to be included in the Trusted zone to do its scanning and detection of programs. The only time that this is needed is when you suggest a program to include in the Secunia database that is not there already. As Emil explained, this is because a file is uploaded to Secunia from your filesystem to enable Secunia to develop a rule which will detect the program. This facility is disabled in the Internet Zone as it would obviously be undesirable to allow any website to upload files from your computer.
Once you have made the sugestion and uploaded the file, you can remove Secunia from Trusted sites. When Secunia have analysed your suggestion and devised a rule for the program, it will automatically be picked up when you run a scan.
You can wait until someone else makes a suggestion for the version of SeaMonkey you have. Then it will be detected like all your other programs once Secunia have added a detection rule. I might even be prepared to install it and suggest it myself if it would make you happy.
I presume you have 2.0.8. Any higher versions would be considered betas and not monitored by Secunia."

BINGO...that's it! Your last statement "SOLVED" my puzzle, and now I know why the Secunia PSI could NOT detect that "one out of a hundred programs"! The SeaMonkey browser is version 2.1a3, which is an "ALPHA"!

I truly do appreciate your time and effort in trying to assist me. Your explanation was extremely well-done, and I thank you so very, very much, ddmarshall...I am sincerely grateful!

@Anthony Wells...who said:
"Nice summary ddm .
Just a minor point, Seamonkey version 2.1 is still in Alpha stage ; stage 3 is the latest .
As you say the Secunia PSI does not recognise Betas and also not Alpha's .
Hope that helps.
PS : 2.0.7 is the latest "secure" version as 2.0.8 was/is a stability fix "

Anthony, your additional input has been well-received! I knew I had the "alpha" version, but I didn't give any thought to the possibility it might not be able to get detected by the Secunia PSI.

I simply can't thank you & ddmarshall enough for your assistance and, also, for the courtesy you have displayed.

Hmmm...I don't believe I shall ever forget that Alpha and Beta programs do "not" get monitored by the Secunia PSI!

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Anthony Wells RE: SeaMonkey browser not detected by Secunia
Expert Contributor 25th Sep, 2010 12:02
Score: 2425
User Since: 19th Dec 2007
System Score: N/A

Hi there ,

Part of the problem is that what is written is not always read the same way by each and all ; whilst familiarity can and does lead to short-cuts in explanations .

The PSI FAQ #3 was originally for a single problem in earlier times . The suggested settings have evolved to cover most all problems where contact between the PSI UI and Secunia servers are concerned , as 97% of the time they involve the embedded IE settings . Many people are concerned about having to make any compromise in these settings .

Perhaps the preamble should be updated to reflect this .

I'm pleased that the SeaMonkey is safely on it's perch and being ignored (with best intentions) by the PSI .

Your differential in score display was a bug quite some time ago and appeared to be resolved or perhaps not ; even tho' I cannot put my finger on the details , I do remember recommending that a certain poster who had the problem could display the real thing in their signature . I don't think they did .If your PSI profile is identical to (where relevant) your Forum profile that's the best you can do there and you are already updating us in you signature .

Perhaps Emil might add to this when he is back at work on the PSI on Monday .

Take care and stay 100% :))

Anthony

--

It always seems impossible until its done.
Nelson Mandela
Was this reply relevant?
+1
This user no longer exists RE: SeaMonkey browser not detected by Secunia
Member 27th Sep, 2010 08:35
Hi,

I'm glad this issue reached resolution. As was correctly pointed out, Secunia does not monitor or track Beta versions.

However, I hope that you understand that the reason we suggested adding https://*.secunia.com to your trusted sites was not for the purpose of scanning your PC (which should already work), but for the purpose of allowing you to upload the file, so that I might see why it did not match our rules (and thus get detected).

Based on your experience, we will be changing the wording of the FAQ, to expand it's definition to cover these other issue we have (through experience) come to associate with the #s3 section of our FAQ.

Thank you for your feedback.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 27th Sep, 2010 09:33
Morning Emil.
I'm presuming there will be a general "announcement" when the amendments to the FAQ's are in place ?
Kind regards,

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 27th Sep, 2010 10:47

@E.Peterson

I, too, am glad this issue reached resolution, and I do thank you for your assistance, Emil!

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.

Products Solutions Customers Partner Resources Company

Corporate
Vulnerability Intelligence Manager (VIM)
Corporate Software Inspector (CSI)
Consumer
Personal Software Inspector (PSI)
Online Software Inspector (OSI)
 Industry
Compliance
Technology
Integration
 Customers
Testimonials
 VARS
MSSP
Technology Partners
References
 Reports
Webinars
Events
 About us
Careers
Memberships
Newsroom

© 2002-2014 Secunia ApS - Rued Langgaards Vej 8, 4th floor, DK-2300 Copenhagen, Denmark - +45 7020 5144
Terms & Conditions and Copyright - Privacy - Report Vulnerability