Vulnerabilities
Programs
Open Discussions
My Threads
Create Thread
Statistics
About

Forum Thread: Modem Driver

You are currently viewing a forum thread in the Secunia Community Forum. Please note that opinions expressed here are not of Secunia but solely reflect those of the user who wrote it.

This thread was submitted in the following forum:
Open Discussions

This thread has been marked as locked.
troothteller Modem Driver
Member 10th Dec, 2010 07:05
Ranking: 0
User Since: 10th Dec, 2010
System Score: N/A
Both my prior run of Secunia and pcpitstop revealed an outdated software modem driver. Where can I find an update that does not require a payment? Should I even bother? Now, my Secunia score is 199%.

mogs RE: Modem Driver
Expert Contributor 10th Dec, 2010 07:33
Score: 2265
User Since: 22nd Apr 2009
System Score: 100%
Hello.
You might receive more advice/info if you give more details/version of the problem program. Depending what it is, someone may be able to suggest a free alternative. psi version details and OS are often useful in helping resolve matters too.
Hope this helps.......regards,

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
This user no longer exists RE: Modem Driver
Member 10th Dec, 2010 08:54
Last edited on 10th Dec, 2010 08:54 Hi,

If you post the full and exact name of this driver as shown in the PSI, I can investigate this issue for you, and at least provide you with the relevant advisories for the issue.

I will also try to look for a patch, though unfortunately, there is no guarantee that we can provide you with a 'free' download, as we at Secunia only link too vendor resources when delivering patches. On that point, we are complete at the mercy of the vendors.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
ddmarshall RE: Modem Driver
Dedicated Contributor 10th Dec, 2010 11:39
Score: 1208
User Since: 8th Nov 2008
System Score: 98%
You ususally get driver updates from the PC manufacturer's website. Failing that, the modem manufacturer. Check Windows Update for any optional updates; drivers may be distributed that way. You should never have to pay for them and I would be very suspicious of any one who asks you to.

--
This answer is provided “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
troothteller RE: Modem Driver
Member 10th Dec, 2010 13:29
Score: 0
User Since: 10th Dec 2010
I run Windows XP-Pro on a Toshiba Satellite A105-S4002 laptop. The modem would list as Toshiba's but the manufacturer is Agere. Version number is 2.1.62.0.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 10th Dec, 2010 21:10
The version you've quoted is sill a current free download from here :-
http://download.biosdriver.net/?model=TOSHIBA%20So...
I think you should first answer the questions from E. Peterson......the exact version as shown by psi......the file path to the vulnerability it is detecting....he may then be able to give you more advice......regards,

--
Was this reply relevant?
+3
Dedicated Contributor 10th Dec, 2010 23:33
Last edited on 10th Dec, 2010 23:53
It's the latest version avaiable from Toshiba

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/js...

Agere were taken over by LSI. The only driver on the LSI site dates from 2006 and the download link is broken.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Member 11th Dec, 2010 01:05
I am afraid I made a typo in my initial posting. My last running of Secunia gave me a result of 100%. It did not pick up any vulnerability. This last running represented the last step of a long debugging process. After an earlier installation of Secunia, it picked up the modem as a vulnerability, but I do not have that scan available since I uninstalled Secunia, not being able to run it again. If the modem driver is still available, should I update it or leave it? At 100%, is it worth it to even try?
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Expert Contributor 11th Dec, 2010 11:22
So, to recap....an earlier version supposedly picked up a vulnerabilty which the newer version of psi Secunia( whatever that is.....), does not ?
Are you using psi 2.0 Beta or an earlier version in Simple or Advanced mode ?
If you're achieving a 100% score there's no consistancy in the earlier insecurity report : if the vulnerability earlier detected, cannot be confirmed, it's probably better left alone.....if it ain't broken, don't try to fix it......regards,

--
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Member 11th Dec, 2010 12:48
I am using Secunia v. 1.5.0.2. Should I uninstall and reinstall the beta version?
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 11th Dec, 2010 16:11
It's really your decision. Some XP users have had problems when installing/running the psi Beta. Having "said" that, some had problems with 1.0.5.2 too; which you seem to have been successful with.Some reverted to 1.5.0.1.
I find the latest psi Beta very stable in many ways....so it may be worth you giving it a try...no Advanced/Simple interface....it might enable some verification of your 100% status.....tho' the core detection engine is fundamentally the same in all versions.
Hope this helps.....regards,

--
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Member 12th Dec, 2010 09:02
I tried, but failed to install the beta version. Even right-clicking and trying the various options did not work. Thanks anyway.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 12th Dec, 2010 09:15
Hello again.
Sorry it didn't seem to work out for you....tho' I'm not exactly sure I understand what options you were right clicking....perhaps you could expand/elaborate for me ?
Did you have a thorough clean/clearout before trying to make the change ? Perhaps even use the registry scanner in CCleaner ?
Were any error messages apparent at any stage ?
Are you sure your IE8 (?) is configured exactly....likely tho', because of your previous success with 1.5.0.2
What stage was it that the failure was obvious ?

--
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Expert Contributor 12th Dec, 2010 09:28
Just a couple of other points while I think of them.....you're not by any chance using IE9Beta are you ? The psi 2.0 Beta is not compatible with it.
Did you have IE set as your default browser at the time of the attempted changeover ? I've found previously that it can help to set it as default and then revert to the browser of choosing once/if successful.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+3
Maurice Joyce RE: Modem Driver
Handling Contributor 12th Dec, 2010 12:35
Score: 11720
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
Last edited on 12th Dec, 2010 12:36
IE9 cannot be installed on an XP system so that is not an issue for U.

If all else appears to have failed try this:

1. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Secunia\PSI>click PSI - in the right pane U will see the PSI uninstall file>activate it.

2. Once PSI is uninstalled REBOOT.

3. Clear the cache from your browsers.

4. Download & SAVE to desktop PSI BETA from here:
http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal...

5. Activate the installer saved to the desktop.

If U receive any error messages during install what are they?

6. If it is trouble free it may auto scan or U should do a full manual scan. On completion it should confirm the status of your installed programmes.

7. The MODEM.
@ddmarshall gave U the answer to this. It is a vendor (Toshiba) responsibility to produce the latest driver until such time as the hardware/software is declared End of Life. If need be,contact TOSHIBA support for advice & a working download link to the required driver.

Because of OEM compatibility issues U are strongly advised to ONLY USE A LINK provided by TOSHIBA to update drivers or publish the exact details requested by the Secunia Official who has offered professional help.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+3
Member 12th Dec, 2010 17:10
The Beta version I tried to install was on your Home page. I did not know IE versions would be an issue; but I stayed with IE7 after a few blue screens. The Beta version of Secunia never tried to install but generated error messages. The cleaning programs I used recently were not CCleaner; but OTL and TFC. I also used ComboFix, Malwarebytes, GMER, MBRCheck and DDS.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 13th Dec, 2010 00:03
IE is NOT an issue. U cannot install IE9 with XP which was suggested as a possible cause.

Not sure what all those cleaner things do. Have U tried to install PSI Beta as suggested? If so what error messages?

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Member 13th Dec, 2010 03:51
I just got the Beta version to install, though I do not know how I got it to install previously. It still showed the 97% score it gave me before I uninstalled it. Somehow I could no longer get it to run. Now, it also showed the result of the last run of the current version, 100%. After I just reinstalled the beta version, I got a 96% score due to three end-of-life programs and my Quick Time Player needing an update. Now, after running it again, it got a 97%, the highest score it got under my previous installation, due to the three end-of-life programs. Thanks for your collective efforts to assist me.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 13th Dec, 2010 08:52
I assume U can fix the 3 End of Life issues to get yourself to 100%?

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 13th Dec, 2010 14:34
I am not sure it is necessary. One is Nero SmartStart, which I use. The other two are Powerpoiint Viewer 2003, which I updated, and WinDVD Gold 5, a feature for playing discs without going into Windows.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 13th Dec, 2010 16:38
All these things are of course a personal choice but PSI are telling U they are End of Life.

That means that the vendor will not provide any further updates or support. In effect U will have no way of telling if those programmes become a security threat in the future.

Knowing that the options are yours to choose:

1. Ignore them as U are doing now & run a risk.
2. Uninstall the programmes.***
3. Upgrade them on repayment or install a free alternative.

***If U are running a full version of Microsoft Office 2003 there is a fix to clear the problem.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Dedicated Contributor 13th Dec, 2010 17:03
If the Nero program you have is a OEM provided copy, the free Nero BurnLite 10 may provide you with the same functions, depending on what you use it for.

http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nbl-free.php

--
Was this reply relevant?
+3
Member 14th Dec, 2010 00:55
My outdated Nero SmartStart is is one component of Nero Express 6.3.1.26. The update for it is not available here in the US. If I am going to buy it new, I would rather have it to install into my new computer with Windows 7. Neither the Powerpoint Viewer 2003 nor the WinDVD appears in Control Panel, Add/Remove. Perhaps I will email the Nero people. Meanwhile, I have on this computer programs which sync with my Handspring (now Palm) PDA which I am sure are end-of-life. Why didn't the beta Secunia PSI pick them up and identify them?
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 14th Dec, 2010 01:06
The Powerpoint viewer might not show in add/remove but U can still fix it.

Have U got a full version of Microsoft Office 2003 or is it the free Microsoft Viewer?

What other MS Office products have U got? Microsoft Office Free viewer 2007? Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack?

What is the path to the Office problem?
FINDING A FILE PATH

ALL PSI VERSIONS EXCEPT VERSION 2 (BETA)

To locate the exact file that the Secunia PSI has detected, use or switch to the ADVANCED interface, then :

1 Click on the + sign of the programme to "expand' it.
2 Click on Technical Details in the Toolbox to see the installation path of the detected file. (Copy (CTRL+C) & paste (CTRL+V)) the Installation Path of the file back to the Forum.

PSI VERSION 2 (BETA)

From the DASHBOARD page click on SCAN RESULTS.

1. This will list all your programmes with a + to the left of each one.
2. Click the + sign next to the item that U want help with.
3. This will reveal the path under DETECTED INSTANCES.
4. Highlight it then copy (CTRL+C) then paste (CTRL+V)) that path back to the Forum.

Update 7 18:43 02/10/2010

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Member 14th Dec, 2010 05:14
On this computer I have the Office Student/Teacher Edition for 2003 which has Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Access. I also downloaded converters so that I could open documents that have extensions ending in "x" but cannot swear to their proficiency. The file path to Powerpoint Viewer 2003 is:

C:\WORKSSETUP\MSWORKS\PFILES\OFFICE\PPV\PPTVIEW.EX E, version 11.0.5703.0
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\PPTVIEW.EXE, version 11.0.8318.0
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\PowerPoint Viewer\PPTVIEW.EXE, version 11.0.8305.0

I just downloaded the Nero program to which someone provided the link. My system now requires a reboot. However, I will open Control Panel to see if I can remove the outdated one first.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 14th Dec, 2010 10:10
OK - Navigate to
C:\WORKSSETUP\MSWORKS\PFILES\OFFICE\PPV\PPTVIEW.EX E right click on it & rename it

C:\WORKSSETUP\MSWORKS\PFILES\OFFICE\PPV\PPTVIEW .EXE_OLD

Carry out exactly the same procedure for C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\PPTVIEW.EXE

Complete a full rescan of PSI & the End of Life should not be showing.

There are two observations U may wish to consider.

1. U do not require MS Works if U have Microsoft Office 2003 installed. They do the same thing - Office just has many more options. It can be safely uninstalled via Control Panel>add/remove. IT WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH OFFICE SO CAN BE LEFT IF U PREFER THAT.

2. Ideally U should have the Office Compatibility Pack installed - details & download link are here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/microsof...

If U do decide to upgrade please run Windows Update a couple of times on completion & install any Office updates offered (there will be some).

The Compatibility Pack will show in Control Panel>add/remove & is monitored by PSI.

REBOOT.

Complete a full PSI rescan & U should be secure & fully up to date Office wise.

Hope this is helpful.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Member 14th Dec, 2010 17:22
I use Works occasionally for their templates; so I would rather not uninstall it. However, I followed your outline and renamed the files as you instructed. When I ran Secunia PSI afterward it no longer picked up Powerpoint Viewer 2007 but picked up another .exe file in the Office, Powerpoint folder as an end-of-life. So, I did a System Restore. Microsoft no longer has a Cleanup Utility and its Fix-It would have uninstalled all of Office. There must be a way to uninistll Powerpoint 2003 without disturbing 2007.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Handling Contributor 15th Dec, 2010 00:16
Last edited on 15th Dec, 2010 00:19
It looks to me like U have renamed the wrong file in Office.

U need to rename the Office 2003 file OLD & the Works file.

U should NOT rename the 2007 EXE.

U can still download the Clean Up Utility via third party but it will not cure your Office issue. One of the reasons it was withdrawn is because users were not reading the instructions which clearly stated it should not be used to clear Office products.

--
Maurice

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 11 for Windows 7 SP1
16GB RAM
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 15th Dec, 2010 04:24
The path of that other file, which I did not change, was C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\PowerPoint Viewer\PPTVIEW. I could not install the Cleanup Utility when I searched for it, no matter where it was. The only files I renamed were those you specified. Yes, I have the Compatibility Pack. My latest running of Secunia showed missing MS patches. I'll be back later.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 15th Dec, 2010 05:43
I sensed that my PowerPoint Viewer 2007 needed to be reinstalled. Now, the scan gave me 98%. Here is the path of PowerPoint Viewer 2003. I think only one file had to be changed:

C:\WORKSSETUP\MSWORKS\PFILES\OFFICE\PPV\PPTVIEW.EX E, version 11.0.5703.0
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\PowerPoint Viewer\PPTVIEW.EXE, version 11.0.8305.0
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\PPTVIEW.EXE, version 11.0.8318.0

Right now I am searching for an update to WinDVD Gold.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
gjjean RE: Modem Driver
Contributor 15th Dec, 2010 18:43
Score: 192
User Since: 9th Apr 2010
Last edited on 15th Dec, 2010 18:45
@ truthteller
When i was using windows XP i have winDVD5 Gold but now i use win7.
the features included with windvd5 can be founded in the VLC media player @ the following site:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-windows-...

Hope this help and if not happy, you can choose any media player from the site.

There is no update for winDVD5.

--
HP pavilion DV6
Win 7 64bit - SP1
IE10 + MSSE4.3.215
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Dedicated Contributor 15th Dec, 2010 19:28
The C:\WORKSSETUP folder looks like an OEM folder used during installation rather than an execution location.
I would set up an ignore rule for this folder and rename the PPTVIEW executable in Program Files.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 15th Dec, 2010 22:04
Thanks, forum members. As far as the video player is concerned, the OEM end-of-life program I am about to replace has the purpose of running without having to bring up Windows. It lists Intervideo as the manufacturer which Corel took over.

As far as the PowerPoint Viewer problem is concerned, I just received an email from Microsoft. I have to see what the links say. Furthermore, I must question whether renaming the file serves the same purpose as eliminating the end-of-life Powerpoint Viewer.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Dedicated Contributor 15th Dec, 2010 22:16
Malware writers don't bother searching for program files that have been renamed and trying to work out if they are something else. But you can delete the file if you prefer.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 15th Dec, 2010 22:23
Thanks. The Microsoft email was a waste of time, taking me to sources that I already explored yesterday.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Anthony Wells RE: Modem Driver
Expert Contributor 15th Dec, 2010 22:36
Score: 2437
User Since: 19th Dec 2007

Hi ,

This is a recent thread which refers to Intervideo's Win DVD products and the possible need for their codecs to enable you to play/see/hear CD's and DVD's :-

http://secunia.com/community/forum/thread/show/667...

Hope that helps ; as ddm has said the VLC Media Player is an alternative but is giving PSI detection problems as per :-

http://secunia.com/community/forum/thread/show/613...

Hope this is helpful .

Anthony

--

It always seems impossible until its done.
Nelson Mandela
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Dedicated Contributor 16th Dec, 2010 00:37
Is the feature you use to play videos without starting Windows known as Toshiba Express Media Player? I believe this uses a Linux system installed on another partition. As this is not a standard feature of Windows, it's not clear if there is a copy of WinDVD in the Linux partition or if it shares the Windows copy.
If you cannot find any information on how it actually works, any modifications could lead to the feature no longer working.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 16th Dec, 2010 14:42
There is no partitioning on my hard drive, so there is no Linux running. Yesterday, I installed WinDVD 7 not knowing it was a trial. Now Secunia rates my system at 99%. Still, after deleting the exe file in WORKSSETUP, it finds PowerPoint Viewer 2003 as my only end-of-life program. I do not know why WinDVD has to end up as a Startup Program. Yesterday I tried to keep Quick Time Player from starting up, but it is there too.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 17th Dec, 2010 15:31
It seems like it took all night but I got PowerPoint Viewer 2003 off my computer by using other freeware. First, I tried KillBox, which I could not get to work. Then I used Your Uninistaller, which got one exe file off, but not the other. Then, I used the shredder in Spybot to get the remaining exe file off. Now Secunia rates me at 100%.

What do the forum leaders think of Java? Some forums recommend uninstalling or disabling it. Is there a substitute? The manufacturers do not support it very well.

Yesterday I learned that Avira's recent update blocks Spyware Blaster. I had to uninstall it to update Spyware Blaster. However, I ran Avira first. It found a variant of TR/Horse, which I moved to quarantine. I no longer have the log because my Avira is a new installation. I almost switched to Avast. At first I thought it was my Online Armor blocking it.

I am about to run pcpitstop and Malwarebytes.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Dedicated Contributor 17th Dec, 2010 16:14
How do you find the time to do anything useful with your computer? Do you have particularly adventurous browsing habits?

You only need Java if you run applications written in the Java language. There are not that many about for home users. You can tell if one is running by the coffee cup which appears in the notification area. Try uninstalling it and see if anything you use requires it. It will save you the bother of updating it every few months. There is information about how Java is maintained here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_%28programming_l...

You also mention disabling Java. You may be confusing it with Javascript, which is a completely different thing.

--
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Expert Contributor 17th Dec, 2010 16:21
Last edited on 17th Dec, 2010 16:38
Hi ,

In an earlier post you mention some pretty hefty/technical malware cleaners :eg: Combo-fix and GMER ; are you recovering from a serious malware infection and were/are you getting professional advice to run them ?? Avira should still have your Trojan downloader in its books .

If you are still getting infections then your system may be compromised or you having badly clashing software . Could you enlighten me/us .

Anthony

PS: here is a workaround for the Avira Antivir blocking problem :-

http://forum.avira.com/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&p...

--

Nelson Mandela
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Member 17th Dec, 2010 20:52
Before starting this thread I had a problem with scripts - typing in program boxes turning unreadable. There was also the discovery of a Trojan, JAVA/Rowindal.A. I received help on the forums Help2Go and WindowsBBS. Just now I applied the fix for Avira and will reboot. Thanks for providing the Avira solution.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 18th Dec, 2010 00:50

Hi again ,

It is late here for me , but a after a (very) quick read of your Help2Go and BBS threads seems like you were in good hands . Still weird that your Avira Antivir picked up another Trojan after all your cleaning ; it could have been a False Positive and I find that Avira offer an excellent recheck of any finds by uploading your quarantine files here :-

http://analysis.avira.com/samples/index.php

and virustotal is also a useful crosscheck :-

http://www.virustotal.com/

I always do this to be sure I'm not causing unnecessary system/programme problems by quarantining and/or deleting a "necessary" file . You may well know all this and I would not wish to offer speculative advice/opinions , other than to say to be sure that you are not running too many active guards in your malware software settings . Similarly if you don't want IE8 , you might want to look at Google Chrome or another alternative browser .

Take care

Anthony

--

Nelson Mandela
Was this reply relevant?
+1
Member 18th Dec, 2010 02:54
I am now doing a search for that quarantine file. Meanwhile, I am aware of Virus Total. There is another one that I used called Virus Scan.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 18th Dec, 2010 04:35
After doing a few Searches of my drive, I am sure the file that Avira detected before I uninstalled Avira is no longer in the system.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 18th Dec, 2010 12:40

Depending on how you did the un-install/re-install of Antivir , if it was retained , the quarantine file should/will be a hidden file down this path :-

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira\Avira Desktop\Infected

Is your computer running normally for now ?? Do you have any other problems PSI or security wise ??

Anthony

--

Nelson Mandela
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Member 21st Dec, 2010 03:47
I did not intend to be away from the thread so long; but I was engaged in a networking project. The file for which you provided the path was an empty folder. Anyway, I purchased a new computer, an MSI laptop on what we call "Black Friday." However, I never gave up repairing this computer. Last Saturday I purchased a Linksys wireless router for the new computer and a Netgear USB wireless adapter for this Toshiba, having had this laptop inspected. I had the RAM in the Toshiba upgraded to 2GB. Fn and F8 function keys on it do not turn on Wi-Fi; therefore, the Toshiba has a bad wireless card, for which theNetgear adapter is a fix. Today, I have succeeded in getting both computers on a network. Thank you forum members.
Was this reply relevant?
+0
Expert Contributor 21st Dec, 2010 12:00

Thank you for letting us know you are all fixed up .

Take care

Anthony

--

Nelson Mandela
Was this reply relevant?
+0

This thread has been marked as locked.

Products Solutions Customers Partner Resources Company

Corporate
Vulnerability Intelligence Manager (VIM)
Corporate Software Inspector (CSI)
Consumer
Personal Software Inspector (PSI)
Online Software Inspector (OSI)
 Industry
Compliance
Technology
Integration
 Customers
Testimonials
 VARS
MSSP
Technology Partners
References
 Reports
Webinars
Events
 About us
Careers
Memberships
Newsroom

© 2002-2014 Secunia ApS - Rued Langgaards Vej 8, 4th floor, DK-2300 Copenhagen, Denmark - +45 7020 5144
Terms & Conditions and Copyright - Privacy - Report Vulnerability