Relating to this vendor:
And, this specific program:
Adobe AIR 2.x
|Fivesy||Adobe AIR 2x update|
|22nd Apr, 2011 10:02|
User Since: 24th Jan, 2009
System Score: N/A
Adobe AIR 2.x
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll, version: 22.214.171.12420
Last System Scan (localtime):
22. Apr 2011, 08:56
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3
|Maurice Joyce||RE: Adobe AIR 2x update|
|22nd Apr, 2011 10:26|
User Since: 4th Jan 2009
System Score: 100%
DELETING A FILE OR FOLDER USING PSI VERSION 2
To delete a vulnerable file or folder found by PSI try this:
1. Open PSI>Scan results.
2. Against the programme marked as vulnerable is a + sign to the left of it.
3. Click that & it will reveal DETECTED INSTANCES.
4. Below that are two yellow folders. Click the one WITHOUT a red dot.
5. That will open Windows Explorer & U will be able to see the vulnerable file or folder.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
6. Right click on it & select delete.
7. Carry out a full PSI scan & all should be in order.
Update 1 20:49 09/03/2011
Adobe AIR can be reinstalled at any time from here:
Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit OS
HP Intel Pentium i7
IE 10 for Windows 7
Not a customer already?
Learn more about how our market leading Vulnerability Management solutions can help you manage risk and ensure compliance.