A vulnerability has been reported in YokkaSoft products, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user's system.
The vulnerability is caused due to the applications loading an executable file in an insecure manner and can be exploited by tricking a user into e.g. opening certain files located on a remote WebDAV or SMB share.
The vulnerability is reported in the following products:
* NoEditor version 18.104.22.168 and prior.
* OuiEditor version 22.214.171.124 and prior.
* UnEditor version 126.96.36.199 and prior.
* DeuxEditor version 188.8.131.52 and prior.
* SQLEditorXP version 184.108.40.206 and prior.
* SQLEditorTE version 220.127.116.11 and prior.
* SQLEditor8 version 18.104.22.168 and prior.
* SQLEditorClassic version 22.214.171.124 and prior.
Solution: Reportedly fixed in the latest version. Contact the vendor for further information.
Provided and/or discovered by: JVN credits Mr. Makoto.
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com