A vulnerability has been reported in multiple Invensys Wonderware products, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user's system.
The vulnerability is caused due to the application loading libraries in an insecure manner. This can be exploited to load an arbitrary library by tricking a user into opening certain files located on a remote WebDAV or SMB share.
The vulnerability is reported in the following products:
* InTouch versions 2012 and prior
* Wonderware Application Server versions 2012 and prior
* Wonderware Information Server versions 4.5 and prior
* Foxboro Control Software versions 4.0 and prior
* InFusion CE/FE/SCADA versions 2.5 and prior
* InBatch versions 9.5 SP1 and prior
* Wonderware Historian versions 10.0 SP1 and prior
Do you have additional information related to this advisory?
Please provide information about patches, mitigating factors, new versions, exploits, faulty patches, links, and other relevant data by posting comments to this Advisory. You can also send this
information to email@example.com